Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Battlefield 4 [OPIS]

Ozi

Priporočene objave

Bessie......tnx 4 ...... smo ekipa , ki smo res že dolgo na tej cseni....nekateri imamo že skoraj 2000 ur igre za sabo....ogromno zmag , porazov,vendar nas združujen nekaj magičnega (team play)in seveda najbolj naša srečanja(pikniki)........smo iz cele SLO, tudi nekaj tujcev je pri nas, praktično smo odprti za vsakega, stojimo za vsakim članom, ...osebno se nas že kar nekaj pozna, prijetni ljudje -različnih starosti...........BAR.....se bo nadaljeval seveda tudi v battlefild4, kjer pričakujemo še večje število aktivnih članov.....dobrodošli vsi , ki mislite prestopit iz xboxa na ps4........aja pa sorry ker smetim z tem postom... :)

:rock:ALL REBELS

• vrhovni

Praktično vse iz BF4 na starih konzolah (Xbox 360 in PS3) se bo preneslo na next-gen konzole (Xbox One in PS4) (razen igre dooohh :tard:):

Even if you start playing on PlayStation 3, we want to make your transition to PlayStation 4 easy. That’s why we’re notifying the devoted Battlefield and PlayStation communities that all of the time and effort you spend building up your Battlefield 4 stats will carry over when you upgrade to PlayStation 4.That way, on 1st November, you can get in the game without any worries that you’ll have to start ranking up all over again when PlayStation 4 launches. We got your back.

Today we also wanted to inform the community that DICE is promising to keep the action going all year long with the return of Premium membership for Battlefield 4. With membership, players can expect themed digital expansion packs, new weekly content, and personalization options. And just as your stats, unlocks, and rank will be transferable from PS3 to PS4, so too will Battlefield 4 Premium membership.

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Bessie......tnx 4 ...... smo ekipa , ki smo res že dolgo na tej cseni....nekateri imamo že skoraj 2000 ur igre za sabo....ogromno zmag , porazov,vendar nas združujen nekaj magičnega (team play)in seveda najbolj naša srečanja(pikniki)........smo iz cele SLO, tudi nekaj tujcev je pri nas, praktično smo odprti za vsakega, stojimo za vsakim članom, ...osebno se nas že kar nekaj pozna, prijetni ljudje -različnih starosti...........BAR.....se bo nadaljeval seveda tudi v battlefild4, kjer pričakujemo še večje število aktivnih članov.....dobrodošli vsi , ki mislite prestopit iz xboxa na ps4........aja pa sorry ker smetim z tem postom... :)
mene lahko kar stejes zraven. Veselim se igranja z Slovenci. KKerna xboxu360 ni bilo tega. Ce se na je nabralo 7 je blo to ze waw. Mel smo en preblisk 2 tedna ko nas je bilo 12 ali celo 13 ampak po odigranih 3 warih je vse propadlo. Upam da bo na ps4 drugače saj je moj edini razlog za nakup ps4 zaradi aktivnosti na ps3. Veliko vec vas je igralo bf3 na 3ki kot pa na xboxu. Komaj cakam :))

Vito2323.png

"Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation."

Battlefield 4™ Beta FAQ

Q: When does the Open Beta start for Battlefield 4™?

A: The Open Beta launches early October 2013 for everyone. The Battlefield 4™ Open Beta will feature Conquest mode on the Siege of Shanghai map.

Q: When does the Exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta start?

A: The exclusive Beta starts early October 2013.

Q: Who can access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta?

A: There are several ways to get into the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta: By pre-ordering the Battlefield 4™ Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin.com, by being a Battlefield 3: Premium member, and by being a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition.

Q: What is the purpose of the Battlefield 4™ Beta?

A: The Beta gives us a chance to properly test our servers, the back end, and configure the multiplayer components of the game. By taking part, you will help us in ensuring a smooth launch for Battlefield 4™. You’ll also have the option to feedback directly to us with any gameplay ideas, bugs you find, and other thoughts on the Beta experience.

Q: I am a Battlefield 3™ Premium member. What platform will I be able to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta on?

A: You will get access on the same platform that your Battlefield 3 Premium membership is tied to (PC, Xbox 360, or PlayStation 3.) This exclusive Beta will be available world-wide on all platforms, with the exception of Japan and rest of Asia on PS3.

Q: I have multiple potential entry points into the Battlefield 4™ Beta from different platforms -- Can I choose which platform to access the Battlefield 4™ Beta on, or give one of my invitations to a friend?

A: In these cases you will be able to access the Battlefield 4™ Beta on several platforms. Access is tied to your Origin ID and is non-transferable.

Q: I am eligible to access the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta in multiple ways -- Will I get several invites to access the exclusive Beta? If yes, can I share them?

A: If these entry points are all on the same platform (e.g. MOHW DD + BF4 DD), it would count as 1 invite. Access is tied to your Origin ID and is non-transferable.

Q: If I have an entry point on one platform, can I choose to play the Beta on another platform (For example, Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition PS3 player who wants to play the beta on PC?)

A: You will get access on the same platform that your entry point is tied to.

Battlefield 4™ is a genre defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory – moments found only in Battlefield. With dynamic destructible environments, epic vehicular combat, and the chaos of all-out war, Battlefield 4™ gives you the freedom to do more and be more for an unrivaled entertainment experience.

Pre-order Battlefield 4™ now to get a Premium expansion pack at no extra charge. Become a Battlefield 3™ Premium member to get access to the exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta. This exclusive Beta will be available world-wide on all platforms, with the exception of Japan and rest of Asia on PS3.

:rock:ALL REBELS

• vrhovni

Če kupiš BF4 za PS3 ali Xbox 360 in nato presedlaš na PS4 ali Xbox One, se ti vsi statusi in vse prenesejo (vse kar si dosegel, odklenil,...). Zdaj če zadeva deluje cross platform ne vem (na primer iz Xbox 360 na PS4 ali pa iz PS3 na Xbox One). Igro je potrebno ponovno kupiti na next-gen konzoli, ampak obljubljajo izjemne popuste (seveda za digitalno verzijo). Koliko bo ta izjemno nizka cena se ne ve točno, se pa govori da bi naj bilo okoli 10$, pri nas verjetno 10€.

Glede BF3 odklepov, pa ne vem če se bo kaj preneslo na BF4.

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.