Skoči na vsebino

OUYA

Bessie

Priporočene objave

OUYA je v trgovinah!

OUYA hit store shelves today! Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and GAME and of course worldwide on OUYA.tv.

With over 178 games live at launch — 40 of which are exclusive to OUYA — and more than 17,000 registered developers, OUYA is launching with more games than any other console in gaming history … and this is all JUST the beginning.

Did we mention the games rock? Check out what’s trending now on OUYA:

Towerfall

Final Fantasy III

BombSquad

Knightmare Tower

Vector

Chronoblade demo

Polarity

A BIT OF A FIST OF AWESOME

Canabalt

It’s been a long road for all of us, and we are still navigating some of the bumps in the road, but we are happy that you came along for the ride and couldn’t have gotten this far without you all. On behalf of myself and the team at OUYA, THANK YOU.

– Julie

Moja je pa nekje na DHLu med Honk Kongom in EU :banghead:

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Ma kolikor sem bral, se konzole ne izplača kupiti. Kontroler je baje res slab po celi liniji (slabi gumbi, lag, touch pad,...), vmesnik konzole se zatika po nepotrebnem (ampak to se da komot preko updejta rešit), pa igre ne delujejo ravno tako tekoče kot delujejo na mobitelih. :roll:

Mislim da je ta konzola super ideja, ampak bo verjetno komaj druga generacija odstranila te pomembne napake. Škoda, so pa dobrodošla konkurenca na tržišču.

Naša pošta pa je pri paketih itak šalabajzer na kvadrat! :yuck:

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• 3 tednov kasneje...

Ouuujeeee, no pa je napočil dan, ko je vrla pošta končno izpustila iz rok OUYA konzolico (OK vmes sem bil tudi na dopustu).

O sami konzoli je bilo že veliko govora vse povsod, veliko posnetih fotk... ampak Bessie je pripravil malo presenečenje in KSi ima eno posebej seksi OUYA konzolico, samo za za KSi ventilatorje, da začutijo malo mokrote pod jezikom :drool:

OUYA pride zapakirana v lični trendi črni škatli.

post-101-144771033271_thumb.jpg

Ob odprtju te pričaka zahvala ker si verjel Julie in njeni ekipi, da bo stvorila kar je obljubila

post-101-144771033274_thumb.jpg

Pod letakom pa te pričaka samo čudo imenova OUYA in kontroler, ponavadi v klasični srebrni barvi... ampak tukaj vam predstavljam sexkluzivno češnjevo KSi OUYA!

post-101-144771033277_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033287_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033291_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033295_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033299_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033303_thumb.jpg

post-101-144771033307_thumb.jpg

Primerjava velikosti, da dobite občutek kako zares je majhna.

post-101-144771033312_thumb.jpg

Vmesnik za igre

post-101-144771033316_thumb.jpg

Urejano od Bessie

BessieSABU.png

Niti ni tako zeloooo bogi, motijo predvsem ogromni L/R gumbi, pač stvar navade, drugače pa nimam časa, da bi se bolj posvetil OUYA, inštaliral sem emulator za PS1, XBMC in par iger za okus ampak premalo za komentar, lahko pa prideš mimo pokukat oz. ti jo posodim za review ;)

Aja pa PS kontroler se da brez težav konektat :D

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Nekaj prodajnih cifer in mnenj programerjev:

A bevy of indie developers have spoken out regarding their sales figures on the recently released Android console Ouya. Sales figures run the gamut and tend to be on the small side, but most developers seemed to have set their sights low and were reasonably pleased with the results.

Towerfall, perhaps the most high profile Ouya-exclusive thus far, has surpassed developer Matt Thorson's expectations. "We've made about 2000 sales so far at $15 each," he said in comment to Edge. "A lot of high profile people in games have been praising the game, which is of course fantastic, and there's been a lot of talk among gamers as well. Launching on Ouya got me a lot of attention, and the sales have been better than expected."

According to Shay Pierce, the developer behind the Ouya port of Bennett Foddy's Get on Top, Ouya takes a 30 per cent cut from the developer, meaning Thorson made about $21K off TowerFall thus far. It's not surprise then that he's bringing it to PC in the near future.

As for Pierce's Get on Top port, he told Gamasutra that he had about 9700 unique downloads and 520 sales, earning $728 to date after Ouya's 30 per cent cut.

Hidden in Plain Sight developer Adam Sprag said his pay-what-you-want local multiplayer game has sold 1,900 units at around 40 per day. "My gross sales are $4,381, which indicates an average price of a little over $2," he noted to Gamasutra of his game that costs a minimum $1. "Although I didn't know what to expect, I'm happy with the sales numbers. I think they are better than I'd hoped for."

Organ Trail developer Ryan Wiemeyer was less keen on Ouya, however. He told Gamasutra that he only sold 501 copies on Ouya out of over 14,000 total. " I don't even know if it was worth the man hours yet," he said. "Then again... Organ Trail was a pain to add controller support to and that was the bulk of the port."

Bombball developer E McNeill, was likewise disappointed by the sales, noting that he only made about $30 a day off the game before Ouya's cut. Going by what Pierce said about the thirty per cent tax, that's only about $21 a day. "I let my expectations get inflated over time, and now I'm a little disappointed with the sales," he said in the Gamasutra piece.

Nimble Quest wasn't hugely profitable, raking in only $427 after its first week where it saw 6508 downloads and 122 purchases, but developer NimbleBit's David Marsh told Edge that he was glad to have done it anyway as "it was pretty much a snap to port it" on Unity.

"I would wholeheartedly recommend the Ouya to indie devs that have an existing pipeline to Android and are interested in what the Ouya does," he said. "It's probably not going to be a huge source of income compared to other platforms, but it's dead easy to submit a game and get it into the store. It's the only console right now with a truly open store, which makes it interesting and worth supporting if you want to see more open platforms."

"It's also a great device to have just to check out all sorts of neat experimental multiplayer games that are already popping up," Marsh concluded. "I think it's a step in the right direction."

Vir

NowickySLO.png

Mnja...premalo sem ga uporabljal, ampak filing je slabši kot pri DS3 ali X360 joypadu, predvsem me motijo veliki trigerji, pa tak malo plastičen/poceni občutek je, sicer pa vedno lahko priklopiš drug kontroler ;) zatikanja gumbov pa nisem opazil, trackpad bolj slabo nadomesti miško... ampak kot rečeno trenutni ni časa za OUYA...

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Aha, sej verjetno lahko res večino iger igraš z drugim kontrolerjem, ampak problem se pojavi, če igra potrebuje trackpad. :?

Jaz upam da so se veliko naučili pri tej prvi verziji, da jim v drugo res uspe. Samo lahko da bo takrat že prepozno, ker se močno govori o Google Android igralni konzoli. :eye:

NowickySLO.png

Najnovejši popravek

July 25th System OUYA Firmware Update 1.0.393-r1

Here come's another one! Still downloading here but hoping for some more fixes.

UPDATE (2:50 PM EDT):

Here is the changelog:

• Network selection menu updated

o Better communication of important details, including current active connection

o Wi-Fi list now auto refreshes

o Various bug fixes

• Improvements to download speed over Ethernet

• Wi-Fi is now disabled when Ethernet is active (to increase performance). Removing Ethernet will re-enable Wi-Fi.

• Fixed an issue where downloads could get stuck in the “in Queue” state

• Changed the automatic controller pairing popup to occur after 2 minutes if the console is turned on and no action is taken. Also reworded the screen to make it clear already paired controllers can simply be turned on to connect

• Better handling of case where user changes their password on the web while logged into the console

• Fixed an issue where entering too many characters in the search window could cause a crash

• Fixed an issue where pressing the system button on two separate controller at the same time would register as a double tap

• In the Make menu, if the selected game hasn’t been downloaded yet, the "O" button now goes to the details page

• Pulled various page headers into the safezone, to avoid it looking like there is an overscan issue with the OUYA menus.

And for those of you curious about the July 23rd Update:

ODK 1.0.7 - July 23, 2013

=======================

Exposed more information in the Receipt class: purchasing gamer uuid & app-specified purchase uuid

Finally fixed OuyaController.startOfFrame crash

Fixed OuyaFacade.getGameData always returning the incorrect value

Added OuyaFacade.getAllGameData to get all key/value pairs

BessieSABU.png

post-101-144771034047_thumb.png

To our beloved backers,

It’s been 11 months and 26 days (360 days for those who prefer a more exact count) since we left the gates of Kickstarter and set out to turn our vision into a reality.

It wasn’t OK that some of you—our most loyal supporters—didn’t get your OUYA until after it was on store shelves. Others had an issue with our still-new customer service. Despite your frustrations, you’ve played on, putting up with our bumps and bugs as we work to get better every day.

That being the case, we want to do more than tell you how much we appreciate you—we want to show it.

If you feel you’ve had any kind of less-than-OUYA experience with us (a polite way of saying at any time you felt pissed at us for whatever the reason: late shipment, missing controllers, a delayed response to a CS ticket you opened), we’d like to give you a store credit of $13.37 to use toward any purchase(s) on DISCOVER.

If you are annoyed with us, we hope this is a first step to winning back your

And for those that are loving on us, love on.

We’ve learned a lot over the past year and we’re going to continue making OUYA better every day!

Play on,

Julie

$13.37-> 1337->LEET

BessieSABU.png

• Pred 1 mesecem ...

Nov FW

Hey Guys and Gals,

I’m James, the Lead Producer for OUYA. As we release our 3rd major update since our launch, I wanted take some time to give everyone some insight into our updates.

We’ve been moving a million miles an hour to bring constant updates to our community. To us, it’s vital that you see constant improvement on your OUYA. Every few months, we hope you look back and are impressed by the progress we’ve made.

In the update, some of the more notable areas of focus are:

1) We’ve got over 400 games, so it kinda sucks to open up DISCOVER and see a bunch of games you’ve already downloaded. To address this, we are marking installed games and moving them to the end of their rows in DISCOVER. You also have the option to manually move games to the back of a row through a feature we call “Bury”.

2) We’re focused on bug fixing. Some of these bugs might only affect 5-10% of our user base, but it’s important to us that we give a solid experience to all of our users. We know we’ve got bugs, so we’re shifting into extermination mode. The major fixes are listed below, and there are a bunch more minor fixes that aren’t listed too.

3) We’re laying the groundwork to make the OUYA more accessible… we’ve built the foundation for accepting more currency types and also for redeemable codes specific to individual games.

4) We’ve even had our intern put a few fun easter eggs on OUYA =)

Full Release notes (9/19/2013):

Installed games are now moved to the back of their row in DISCOVER, so now it’s easier to find games you don’t already have.

You also have the option to Bury (manually push a game to the back of a row) by pressing the right thumbstick (R3). DISCOVER is your playground…go nuts!

The OUYA now informs you when a game has finished downloading and when it has finished installing. Because knowing is half the battle.

Our intern has hidden an “Easter Eggs” menu somewhere on the OUYA… can you find it?

Fixed an issue where sometimes a system update would cancel and not inform the user, so only a blank downloading bar would appear.

Fixed an issue where high bandwidth could actually cause performance issues and crashes while navigating menus.

Fixed an issue that could cause the OUYA to overheat in some cases.

Fixed a handful of crashes that could occur after browsing DISCOVER for a long period of time.

Added currency support for Pounds and Euros. This will be enabled NEXT WEEK. Existing accounts will continue to transact in US Dollars, while new accounts will transact in the currency appropriate for their region.

A note on external storage:

We understand everyone wants this feature (we do too!), so I just want to let y’all know that we are currently working on it. It’s not a simple feature to do right, so know that we hear your feedback and are working on it as our top priority. It’s coming =)

Our small team is committed to making the OUYA the best freaking console out there. Thanks for supporting us in that endeavor. We read your comments on reddit, twitter, the forums, etc… we appreciate the compliments, and work to fix the criticisms.

-James, Producer Dude

BessieSABU.png

• 2 tednov kasneje...

Nov tokrat malo bolj obsežen popravek, ki ima celo ime! “Ogopogo”!?

Hey Guys and Gals,

We’re stoked to release another system update, filled with a bunch of improvements that our engineers have been working their butts off to complete. Our areas of focus have been:

1) External storage “Closed Beta” – We’ve been focused on this feature as our top priority and are just about ready to put external storage into a testing phase.

We’ve chosen to do a Closed Beta for a few reasons. It’s a big feature and there are a ton of different types of external storage out there, so we felt it was best to roll it out in stages. The staged rollout allows us to easily gather feedback and achieve the best possible product in the end. We’ve got a passionate community and we know you guys will come back to us with great feedback and creative bugs. Additionally, we’re looking for ways to get our gamers and devs more involved in what makes OUYA tick. If this Beta is successful, it can pave the way for us to try and introduce more features earlier in their lifecycle.

If you are interested in participating in the Beta, please fill out the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jIMULlQuv4BZ1MjWNdZ4mX_R2fyeL3VaMRqGHWMfm34/viewform

We’ll start our first round of Beta invites next week.

2) Video Support – Now game detail pages can play videos! Often times some good ol’ moving pictures and sound are the best way to show how awesome a game truly is. We know this feature will help out Gamers and Developers alike. If I were more business savvy, I might even call that a “win-win” :P

3) Bug Fixing - As I mentioned last time, bug fixing is important to us, so you’ll see a whole slew of bug fixes and user experience improvements in this update. We even found a way to address that HDMI wakeup issue since some of you brought it up as a hot topic.

Below is the full list of changes, as well as an explanation about the name of the Update.

Full Release notes (10/08/2013):

External Storage will enter Closed Beta next week! Interested in participating? Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jIMULlQuv4BZ1MjWNdZ4mX_R2fyeL3VaMRqGHWMfm34/viewform

Added the ability to display video (for game trailers and footage) in the game details page. Developers can now upload videos to Vimeo and submit a link to show that video on their game’s page. If a video exists, it will display in the first screenshot slot.

Added the ability to download a game without entering its game details page. Just press the U button while highlighting a game’s tile to download.

Fixed HDMI wakeup issue. If your TV was mysteriously waking up your OUYA, it should no longer do that after this update.

Added “forgot password” option to the existing user sign-in screen. Now you’ll actually know where to go, if you can’t remember your password.

We’ve changed “Download” to “Free Download” to make it clear that everything is free to try. Not everyone knew that they wouldn’t be charged for a download, so now it’s crystal clear. It’s free to try ALL THE THINGS.

Enlarging a screenshot (or video) now goes full screen (instead of just bigger).

We now highlight the search substring when doing a search so it’s much more clear why you are getting each result. We’ve also moved game titles that start with your search to the top of the list. It’s way better.

Improved performance (speed and smoothness) in PLAY with lots of installed games.

Added a pop up message upon starting the console to remind users how to connect a controller.

Changed sorting of buried and installed tiles in DISCOVER. It used to be Uninstalled, followed by Installed and Buried (mixed together). Now it’s Uninstalled, followed by Installed, followed by Buried.

Devs: When uploading apks, it’s now more clear that you can use your previously published apk if you just want to edit text or screenshots…. or VIDEO =)

Devs: you can now hide or change the mouse cursor in your games and apps. For more info see the ODK Controllers document.

Added Terms of Service to the console. Yup, it’s annoying to click through, but it makes the legal types happier. Think of the lawyers.

In case you missed it, multiple currency support is now turned on! If you want to switch your wallet currency, there’s more info here: https://ouya.zendesk.com/entries/26777317-How-can-I-change-the-currency-of-my-OUYA-wallet-

A bunch of other small bug fixes and optimizations.

So, uh… what’s up with “Ogopogo”?

Well, we realized that just naming each update after the date it was released was pretty boring, so we’re giving our updates a theme: Cryptids. One of our engineers, Jon, came up with the idea, so give him a virtual high-five (if not for him, the updates might have been named after Hall and Oates songs! :P)

A Cryptid is “a creature or plant whose existence has been suggested but is not recognized by scientific consensus” (thanks, Wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptid). There are a lot of really neat Cryptids out there, so now we can hit you with some random knowledge every time we update.

Our first Cryptid is Ogopogo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogopogo. We’ve got a few Canadian employees that were excited to have a Canadian Cryptid featured. I guess that means that Ogopogo is a very polite Loch Ness monster that loves hockey, eh? (I kid, I kid)

Thanks for all the continued support! Please keep on giving us your feedback and we’ll keep improving this labor of love we call OUYA =)

-James, Producer Dude

BessieSABU.png

• 2 tednov kasneje...

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.