Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Xbox One [NE-OPIS]

Bessie

Priporočene objave

X1 bo v aziji zamujal, za Japonsko ga pa sploh niso omenjali...

If you thought November 2013 was too long to wait, bear a thought for Asian gamers who will apparently have to wait those six months, plus an additional twelve, to pick up their Xbox One. According to Alan Bowman, Microsoft's Regional VP for Sales and Marketing in Asia, the new console will launch in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and India around late 2014. (Note the lack of Japan on that list, we're still checking with Microsoft on that.) These are all regions that have been marked as gaming high-growth areas by Microsoft -- the VP added that the Xbox 360 became the top-selling console in Asia this year. The company's also pointed to its next-generation Kinect sensor, one that will work in "dramatically reduced" room spaces and, according Bowman, will be better attuned to Asian gamers who might not have living room space in their homes.

Povezava

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Ja ampak ta F2P izraz je zelo zavajajoč. Dejansko je zastonj, ampak s samo enim karakterjem v igri:

Killer Instinct is a free download for Xbox One that comes with Jago - but you have to pay for more characters.

The surprise Xbox One launch title will be available to download for free, and with the client you'll be able to play online and local multiplayer - but only with Jago.

Eurogamer

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Če nimaš interneta ima MS rešitev zate!

In an interview filmed prior to Microsoft’s E3 2013 press briefing and published on GameTrailers, Microsoft’s Don Mattrick has addressed concerns about the compulsory connectivity requirements of Xbox One.

“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” said Mattrick.

“If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device.”

Mattrick is aware of the kinds of gamers who’ll be missing out on Xbox One, and “absolutely” anticipated some blowback, but went on to reiterate he feels they have made the right call.

I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection.

“Seriously, when I read the blogs and thought about who’s really the most impacted there was a person who said, ‘Hey I’m on a nuclear sub.’ And I don’t even know what it means to be on a nuclear sub but I’ve got to imagine it’s not easy to get an internet connection. But hey, I can empathise; if I was on a sub I’d be disappointed.

“It’s a service-based world, if you think about things and how they get better with an internet connection, that’s a design choice we’ve made. I think people will appreciate it... We did a lot of testing, a lot of consumer research and I think we made a good choice.”

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Lista vseh potrjenih Xbox One iger!

Ekskluzive:

• Below
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Dead Rising 3
  • D4
  • Fantasia: Music Evolved
  • Forza Motorsport 5
  • Halo
  • Killer Instinct
  • Kinect Sports Rivals
  • LocoCycle
  • Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
  • Quantum Break
  • Ryse: Son of Rome
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Zoo Tycoon

Multiplatform:

• Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Battlefield 4
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Carmageddon: Reincarnation
  • The Crew
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Destiny
  • Diablo 3
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Dying Light
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • The Evil Within
  • FIFA 14
  • Final Fantasy 15
  • Just Dance 2014
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Madden NFL 25
  • Mad Max
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
  • Mirror's Edge 2
  • NBA 2K14
  • NBA Live 14
  • Need for Speed: Rivals
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
  • Project Spark
  • Skylanders: Swap Force
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Thief
  • Titanfall
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Trials Fusion
  • UFC
  • Watch Dogs
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Zumba Fitness: World Party

Of the multiplatform games, a few are console exclusives but will also appear on PC - Respawn's Titanfall, for example, which is currently not in development for any Sony platforms, and Project Spark.

NowickySLO.png

Nekaj pozitivnih misli o X1 in DRM:

Here is the best part, because your game is in the cloud, you can head to your friend’s house, login, and play your games there! That’s right, you can actually play your games while chilling with friends at their house; this has been one of the biggest misunderstandings for the console. So go ahead, head to a friend’s house and play Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer - Microsoft is not stopping you.

In addition to sharing with your friends, any accounts on your Xbox One can play games installed to the unit. Does mom want to play Dead Rising 3? Does dad want to play Peggle? Even if players aren’t related to you, if their gamertag is on the console, they can access any video games installed.

The fun doesn’t end there, up to ten family members can log in and play shared games on any Xbox One console. Which means when your brother heads to his friend’s house to play his copy of Forza Motorsport, he will also be able to access all of your shared games.

You will still be able to trade in your games at participating retailers. In addition, Microsoft won’t be charging any fees to retailers, publishers, or consumers for enabling transfer of games. Enjoy playing that game and then head to a store to trade it in for something else – reselling is not dead.

Giving your games to a friend isn’t dead either. Xbox One allows you to give your games to friends with no fees attached. There are two requirements though: the first is that you can only give games to people who have been on your friends list for a least 30 days and secondly, each game can only be given once.

The new collection of DRM rules and restrictions attempts to allow friends and family to enjoy each other’s content while ensuring developers get paid. I know a lot of you like to think of game publishers and developers as “the man”, but truth is – the team of programmers and artists working on your favorite titles are trying to put food on their own family’s tables.

Take a second and step back from your viewpoint, if you work on a video game for years and then one bloke pays $50 for it and shares it with half a dozen friends – is that really fair? Sure, it makes life easy for you, but aren’t you slapping your favorite developers in the face at the same time? Xbox One allows you to still play your game with your friends and even completely give it to your best friend later, while allowing developers and publishers to get paid for their content.

24 hour check-ins

Let’s not forget to talk about Xbox One’s 24 hour check-in with Microsoft servers. This need to check in with Microsoft’s servers goes back to helping to protect one copy of a game being installed onto a dozen different Xbox machines. Remember, Xbox 360 didn’t actually have the ability to install games completely to the hard drive – this feature is completely new for the Xbox One. Microsoft’s previous gaming system didn’t need a check in because you always needed to have the disc on you. As we move into a world void of physical media, a system has to be in check to ensure piracy doesn’t run a rampage.

Povezava

Še izpoved neznanega MS inžinirja:

>The thing is we suck at telling the story. The whole point of the DRM switch from disc based to cloud based is to kill disc swapping, scratched discs, bringing discs to friends house, trade-ins for shit value with nothign going back to developers, and high game costs. If you want games cheaper then 59.99, you have to limit used games somehow. Steam's model requires a limited used game model.

>The thing is, the DRM is really really similar to steam... You can login anywhere and play your games, anyone in your house can play with the family xbox. The only diff is steam you have to sign in before playing, and Xbox does it automatically at night for you (once per 24 hours)

>It's a long tail strategy, just like steam. Steam had it's growing pains at the beginning with all it's drm shit as well. [...] For digital downloads steam had no real competition at the time, they were competing against boxed sales. At the time people were pretty irate about steam, (on 4chan too...) It was only once they had a digital marketplace with DRM that was locked down to prevent sharing that they could do super discounted shit.

>Think about it, on steam you get a game for the true cost of the game, 5$-30$. On a console you have to pay for that PLUS any additional licenses for when you sell / trade / borrow / etc. If the developer / publisher can't get it on additional licenses (like steam), then they charge the first person more. [...] If we say "Hey publishers, you limit game to 39.99, we ensure every license transfer you get 10$, gamestop gets 20$" that is a decent model... Microsoft gets a license fee on first and subsequent game purchases, compared to just first now? That's a revenue increase.

>Competition is the best man, it helps drive both to new heights. See technology from the Cold War. If we had no USSR, we'd be way worse off today. TLDR: Bring it on Steam :)

2/4

>Yeah we passed that around the office at Xbox. Most of us were like "Well played Sony, Well played". That being said they are just riding the hype train of ZOMG THEY ARE TRYING TO FUCK US FOR NO REASON. Without actually thinking about how convienent it would be for the majority of the time to not find that disc your brother didn't put back... [...] just simpleminded people not seeing the bigger picture. Some PS4 viral team made them all "U TOOK R DISCS" and they hiveminded.

>Everyone and their mother complains about how gamestop fucks them on their trade ins, getting 5$ for their used games. We come in trying to find a way to take money out of gamestop, and put some in developers and get you possibly cheaper games and everyone bitches at MS. Well, if you want the @#$@ing from Gamestop, go play PS4.

>The goal is to move to digital downloads, but Gamestop, Walmart, Target, Amazon are KIND OF FUCKING ENTRENCHED in the industry. They have a lot of power, and the shift has to be gradual. Long term goal is steam for consoles. [...] If you always want to stay with what you have, then keep current consoles, or a PS4. We're TRYING to move the industry forwards towards digital distribution... it'sa bumpy road

>Publishers have enourmous power. Microsoft is trying to balance between consumer delight, and publisher wishes. If we cave to far in either direction you have a non-starting product. WiiU goes too far to consumer, you have no 3rd party support to shake a stick at. PS4 is status-quo. XB1 is trying to push some things, at the expense of others. We have a vision, we'll see if it works in the coming years

>Living room transformation. We want to own the living room. Every living room TV with an XBox on input one. It's the thing that gives the signal to your TV, everything is secondary. The future, where games, TV, internet telephony, all that shit happens magically on some huge ass screen with hand / voice gestures... That's our goal.

3/4

>Google TV + PS4 + Minority report level gestures, that combined with a sick second screen experience (which is really hot for TV, I know I know.. tv tv tv tv tv... but it's fucking sick when you have it). Games will be the same, there are more exclusives to MS then PS atm, and Kinect 2 makes Kinect 1 look like a childs toy.

>By default it's on, listening for "Xbox On". You can turn it off tho, and turn the console like OFF off. OFF off is required for Germany / other countries that require it (no vampire appliances) [...] It has to be plugged in for the console to post. You can turn off everything it does from the settings. Think of it like airplane mode for the iPhone. You can't just unplug the cellular radio, but you can turn it off.

>Instead of 10mins, is 24hrs for your console, and 1 or 2 at a friends house. Really the majority of people have a speck of internet at least once a day. And if you don't. Don't buy an Xbox 1. Just like if you didn't have a broadband connection don't get Live, and if you don't have an HDTV the 360 isn't that great for you either. New tech, new req. This allows us to do cool shit when we can assume things like you have a kinect, you have internet, etc.

>Current plan is basically you're fucked after 24 hours. Yeah... I know. Kind of sucks. I believe they will probably revist the time period and / or find a diff way to "call in" to ensure you haven't sold your license to gamestop or something... but there is no plan YET. I'm hoping the change it, but I don't work on that so I don't have much influence there /sigh

>If the power goes out you ain't playing shit. I'm assuming you mean the internet goes out but you have power for TV and Xbox. Yes, You're fucked for single player games. Again, that's the PoR (Plan of record), but I expect it to change after the e3 clusterfuck

>What fee? There is no fee to play your games at your friends house. Never has, never will. Even x360 digital downloads could do that.

4/4

>The cloud capabilities is the shit they like the most. We basically made a huge cloud compute shit and made it free. What people are doing with it is kind of cool. THe original intention was to get all the Multiplayer servers not requiring 3rd party costs (Like EA shutting down game servers to cut costs), as well as taking all the games that servers hosted by the clients (Halo, etc), and have all that compute done in the cloud allowing more CPU cycles for gameplay. That will really expand what developers can do. Anything that doesn't need per frame calculation and can handle 100ms delays can be shifted to the cloud. That's huge.

>SmartGlass + IE is going to be pretty freaking sweet. 1 finger cursor, 2 finger direct manip. Basically if you think of a laptop trackpad where your phone/ slate is the trackpad and the monitor is your TV... it's that. The tech is there, just needs to be applied. There is some really cool shit going on with Petra + controllers that pairs people with controllers. So if person with controller two trades controlers with controller 1, their profiles magically switch. It's sick. What does this matter? Now if you lean left/right it knows which person is leaning, even if 4 people are all int he same room. It's awesome.

>New service using Azure for cloud compute. Allows developers to not use clients for hosting multiplayer servers, or other tasks that do not require per frame calcuations. It's pretty sweet.

>Honestly, if you care about anything other then pure games AT ALL. Xbox 1 > PS4. If all you do is play games, and nothing else, PS4.

This was all from the Microsoft engineer that was on /b/ last night.

>It's not worth my time to prove it, or risk my Job. I work in Studio A, 40th ave in Redmond, Wa. The thai place in the studio cafeteria has double punch wednesdays. Go ahead and call them and verify if you want.

Povezava

Urejano od Bessie

BessieSABU.png

The new collection of DRM rules and restrictions attempts to allow friends and family to enjoy each other’s content while ensuring developers get paid. I know a lot of you like to think of game publishers and developers as “the man”, but truth is – the team of programmers and artists working on your favorite titles are trying to put food on their own family’s tables.

no take izjave me pa prav pogrejejo od znotraj... če ustvarjalci tako težko spravijo hrano v usta svojih družin, potem mogoč njihove firme ne bi vlagale po 50-100 milijonov dolarjev v posamezne igre (GT5, GTA4, La Noire, Halo 3,...). tako da BULLSHIT, gre se samo za čim večji profit, ki kljub "tako grozotno razširjeni piratizaciji" še vedno porašča

kar se pa ostalega tiče, pa cool story MS. ene stvari so kul, ampak ne pozabit na vse kar ni

25269364.jpg

Tole se malo bolje sliši, ampak še zmeri ne spremeni dejstva, da pri nas in še drugje ne bo podpore. Zakaj pa na tem ne naredijo nič?

Marginalni trgi, kjer piraterija ne pozna meja. No, sej če še Poljsko zravn vržejo, ki je kar se konzol tiče ene 20x večji trg kot naša vukojebina, potem veš, da so zgubil kompas

me sploh zanima, kako se bodo izvadili ven iz tega dreka. Verjetno se bodo potopili še globje notri...

Očitno jih je mal pamet srečala. Na žalost prepozno, izpadli bodo še večji bedaki

So, today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360. Here is what that means:

• An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement and you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want and play your games, just like on Xbox 360.

• Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.

In addition to buying a disc from a retailer, you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release. If you choose to download your games, you will be able to play them offline just like you do today. Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console -- there will be no regional restrictions.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Urejano od DrMiha

• vrhovni

O M G ! ! !

Očitno je toliko dreka zgrmelo na glave vodilnih pri Xboxu, da so se uklonili pritisku javnosti. Oh joj... in tako težko je bilo ukiniti te online DRM zaščite pred mesecom dni, ko še nov Xbox ni bil predstavljen?...

:lol

In kje so bili prej, ko so delali analize trga in kaj igračarji hočejo? :no_no:

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni
je pa na kupcih, ali bodo 'oprostili' MSju za zadeve, ki so jih hoteli uvest, ali pa bodo šli k konkurenci. Je pa jasno, da tle ni bil zgolj 'pritisk javnosti', videli so cifre prednaročil, naredili simulacijo prodaje in verjetno je kak stol letel skozi okno...

Se povsem strinjam s povedanim. Če bi bila številka prednaročil večja oz. ne tako mizerna zanje do tega kljub pritisku javnosti ne bi prišlo. Javnosti se v tem primeru sigurno ne bi uklonili. Me pa zanima razmerje prednaročil v prihajajočih tednih, kakšno bo. Še vedno pa vidim da ostajajo pri omejenem številu držav ki bodo dobile Xbox 1 ob launchu.

10573384652.png

Med tem, ko se vsi ukvarjamo z DRM, on line itd... si poglejmo še, če smo morda na E3 kaj izpustili ;)

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al9Vouy7zTY&feature=player_embedded#at=341

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SX0ubpY5aw4

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJghV3SVe8g&feature=player_embedded

Osebno mi je najbolj zanimiv Titanfall ...

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Zakaj bo Xbox One potreboval internetno povezavo takoj po nakupu in prvem zagonu konzole:

Kotaku reports that that one-time internet setup procedure will involve downloading a day-one patch that enables the offline mode.

:tard:

Mislim res... pa kaj toti so normalni? Še Nintendo je z WiiU imel boljši day-one patch... tam si vsaj pridobil na novi vsebini in uporabnosti... tukaj pa gre praktično samo za odstranitev online DRM preverjanja. :loser:

Že zopet se ven vlečejo iz dreka... Popolnoma enaki odgovori kot so jih imeli pri always-on:

Microsoft clarifies that the planned day-one Xbox One update, which Whitten told me, will "complete some of the software that won’t be there," is actually not a result of today's DRM policy change. Rather, it was always planned and will simply be required for playing off-line, among other things. Not a patch, they say. But, yes, your new Xbox console would have to connect online once in order to do the things Microsoft described today. And then you can keep it offline and play games without re-connecting to the Internet forever.

Ni patch, ki omogoči offline igranje, ampak samo nekaj kar je bilo že planirano prej in nam omogoči offline igranje. :tard:

Bravo, res znajo odlično zagovarjati svoja stališča brez da bi se zapletli! :lol

Urejano od matej1990

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Tipično za MS... Iz enega ekstrema v drugi ekstrem.

Če bi bili pametni, ne bi naredili tako velikega koraka nazaj, ampak samo pol koraka nazaj. Zakaj niso obdržali prednosti digitalnih in fizičnih vsebin? Obdržiš samo dobre lastnosti obeh svetov.

• Zdaj je treba fizični medij spet vedno imeti v konzoli... res bravo. Prej ni bilo potrebe zdaj pa spet je. Naj naredijo da ni potrebno nadležno menjavanje ploščkov, če se ti vmes zalušta igrati drugo igro.
    Enako tudi tole: hočeš prinesti svoj Xbox One h kolegu in moraš zato vzeti vso svojo kolekcijo iger na ploščkih... FU! Daj mi opcijo inštalacije na disk, kjer plošček kasneje sploh ni potreben.
  • Digitalne vsebine naj bodo cenejše! Potem bodo ljudje avtomatično raje začeli kupovati digitalne vsebine.
  • Možnost preprodaje digitalne vsebine ala rabljena digitalna vsebina. Pa magari samo 1×, tako da tisti ki kupi rabljen špil tega več ne more prodati dalje.

Also... naj dajo razširit fuking podporo po svetu! :x

To vse uvedejo, pa so z lahkoto v prednosti pred Sony-em. ;)

Vsaj nekaj dobrih novic glede regijskih omejitev:

Microsoft also announced today a loosening of the Xbox One's regional restrictions. "You could buy a console in any country and use it any country," Whitten said. "You can use any disc in that console."
Urejano od matej1990

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.