Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Xbox One [NE-OPIS]

Bessie

Priporočene objave

• vrhovni

post-803-144771099278_thumb.jpg

Kot kaže 3,5mm priključek ni edina sprememba kontrolerja... izboljšani so tudi bumperji, kontroler pa je sedaj mogoče posodobiti brezžično (ni potrebe po priklapljanju na USB kabel).

Xbox One novosti: 1TB disk, del konzole je sedaj v matiranem videzu, nov priložen headset (s 3,5mm priključkom) in seveda nov, že zgoraj opisan kontroler.

V določenih regijah bo temu "novemu" Xboxu priložena še download koda za Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

>http://youtu.be/Q86LNWlQEg0

Predstavljen je bil tudi brezžični USB dongle za priklop kontrolerja na PC (samo za Windows 10):

post-803-144771099297_thumb.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Aja in tista "začasno akcijska cena" je sedaj postala fiksna!

• £299 za "stari", 500GB model
  • £349 za "novi", 1TB model

Urejano od matej1990

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Kompatibilnost Xbox 360 z Xbox One glede iger!

Microsoft just dropped its first megaton and announced Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility for Xbox One during its press conference at E3 2015.

The games will look the same as they did on Xbox 360, but will include full Xbox Live features, Game DVR, Screenshots, and Windows 10 streaming.

A few initial backwards compatible games will be available today for preview members, and the feature will be available for everyone in the holidays.

Retail and digital copies will work going forward.

Games will be added in batches, with the intent that all games you already own on Xbox 360 to be playable on Xbox One, without the need to re-buy them.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyA8dv74iOI

Xbox Elite wireless controller:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJAix3h-1DM

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller: Get pro-level precision with the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, featuring an arsenal of swappable components, Hair Trigger Locks, and limitless customization. Choose from a variety of thumbsticks, D-pads, and paddles for a tailored feel that provides game-changing accuracy and speed.

Xbox Elite is the name of Microsoft’s new pro controller for Xbox One.

The controller comes with swappable components (thumbsticks, D-pads, and paddles), hair trigger locks, as well as other ways that allow for more customisation options such as trigger sensitivity, button mapping, and more. On the backside, there are four paddles, a feature that’s not available on regular controllers.

All of that is housed into a “premium design” with stainless steel features. Microsoft has not revealed a date or price as of yet.

The Xbox Elite Controller also supports Windows 10.

Urejano od japanboy
Dodan spodnji citat.

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Xbox One Game Preview:

Early access gaming is coming to Xbox One via the new Xbox Game Preview initiative, Microsoft has just announced.

The scheme launches immeditately, with Elite: Dangerous and The Long Dark available today.

DayZ will also finally get an Xbox launch via the program too in the future.

But you won't have to pay in to try the games - each title in the service will also offer a free demo so you can try before you put down any money.

Za kaj se gre pri tem programu:

The service is very similar to Steam’s Early Access, allowing you to buy games during their active development periods.

The service operates on free trial basis, meaning you won’t have to commit early. The service launches today with The Long Dark, and Elite: Dangerous.

Urejano od japanboy

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Najavljeno je tudi partnerstvo Microsofta z ValveVR.

Microsoft has just announced a new partnership with Valve VR.

Following on from last week’s Oculus Rift announcement, Microsoft’s Kudo Tsunoda took the stage to announce a new partnership with Valve on Valve VR.

Tsunoda did not elaborate what this will mean for the new VR headset. More will likely be revealed later today.

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Q & A glede kompatibilnost Xbox 360 iger na Xbox One.

Q: How do I play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One?

A: You must own a supported Xbox 360 title. (For a list of supported titles, see below) If you have a supported digital version of the game, you can install the game from the “Ready to Install” section of My games & apps. If you have a disk version of the game, you can simply insert the disk into your Xbox One console.

Q: Where is Borderlands? You showed it, but I don’t see it in Preview.

A: We are continuing to finalize all the necessary packaging and validation work with our partners to bring your favorite games to the program as soon as possible. While not part of the Preview launch, stay tuned to find out when Borderlands will be available through Xbox One Backward Compatibility.

Q: What about my other Xbox 360 games?

A: We are continuing to add more titles. Not all titles will be supported but check back and see if your titles have been added to the list. Or go to Xbox Feedback to suggest your favorites.

Q: Do I need to also own an Xbox 360 Console to play these games?

A: No, you do not need to own an Xbox 360 console.

Q: Can I buy these games from the Xbox One store?

A: If you want to purchase these games, you can buy them digitally from the store on your Xbox 360 console, on xbox.com (search for titles in Xbox 360 games) or from your local retailer.

Q: How do I get to the Xbox 360 Guide on my Xbox One?

A: While playing your Xbox 360 game on Xbox One, you can access the Xbox 360 Guide by pressing the Menu and View buttons on your Xbox One controller at the same time. (Note: some games have additional functionality when pressing either the Menu or the View button individually. Be mindful there may be unexpected behavior if you press one button prior to the other. Check the Game Specific Issues in the Known Issues for workarounds in specific titles.)

Q: Can I continue a game that I started on my Xbox 360?

A: If you have saved your games to the cloud from an Xbox 360, you will be able to continue that game on the Xbox One. Some titles do not support cloud storage. In those cases, game saves will not be recovered on the Xbox One. Please refer to the list below to see which titles do not support cloud storage. For help on saving your games to the cloud from your Xbox 360 console, check the following articles:

Setting up cloud storage on 360: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/cloud-save-games

Troubleshooting: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/cloud-save-troubleshoot

FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/games/game-saves-in-the-cloud-faq

Q: I saved my game on Xbox One but don’t see the saved game on my Xbox 360. What happened to my game?

A: Xbox 360 game saves are uploaded after you quit the game on Xbox One. You must quit it from Home or launch another non-backward compatible game in order for the save to be uploaded. If you turn off your console, it will be uploaded when you turn it back on.

Q: Can I play multiplayer with friends who are playing the game on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

A: Yes! For games that have multiplayer, you will be able to play with others who own the title on Xbox 360. For Xbox One users, only members of the Public Preview audience who own the game will be able to play with you during this beta.

Q: Will I need to earn my game achievements again on the Xbox One?

A: No, if you originally earned the game achievement on the Xbox 360 you will not get duplicate achievements nor lose your previous achievements.

Več informacij tu.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_vAdUOEro

Urejano od japanboy

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Še nekaj specifikacij o wireless elite kontrolerju, ki bo stal 149$:

System requirements: For use with Xbox One systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. PC use requires included USB cable or Wireless Adapter (available Holiday 2015). Drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller.

Xbox Accessories App requirements: Available on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs.

Audio: Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other 1st party Xbox One controller accessories.

Haptic feedback: Features Impulse Triggers* and rumble motors. Motor control can be adjusted in the App.

Weight: 348g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, AA batteries and standard thumbsticks attached.

Connectivity: Wireless, or wired using included 9’ USB cable. Data transfers through the USB cable when connected to the controller and console/PC.

Batteries: (2) AA (included). Compatible with Xbox One Play & Charge Kit (sold separately).

Assignable inputs:

A, B, X, and Y

D-pad up, down, left, and right

Left and right bumpers

Left and right trigger activation

Left and right thumbstick click

*in supported games

10573384652.png

• vrhovni
The user interface is very different from the platform’s current UI. There’s a new focus on speed and community, including a quick menu to access common tasks and an activity feed that shows what your friends are up to.Cortana will also play a major role in the new interface. You’ll be able to tell her to handle certain tasks, such as starting a party, at any point, even while you’re playing.

A release date for the new interface was not announced.

Xbox One bo doživel nov UI:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZXvz9oDOmk

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Nov UI pride enkrat jeseni.

The redesigned UI looks like the Xbox app on Windows 10, and includes a vertical guide on the left-hand side of the screen. This shows more menu options and negates the need to scroll many screens to the left or right.

The emphasis is on speed of use, Microsoft said.

post-803-144771105032_thumb.jpg

Končno so se znebili teh Metro kockic! :applause:

post-803-144771104981_thumb.jpg

post-803-144771105003_thumb.jpg

post-803-144771105018_thumb.jpg

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni
Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Xbox One

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10731[/ATTACH]

>http://youtu.be/H3x9QpvFaBA

post-803-14477111365_thumb.png

It's blue, has racing stripes and makes car noises when you push its buttons.

Press the power button and it goes "vroom". Turn it off and brakes squeal. Press the disc eject and you'll hear the sound of tires being screwed on.

post-803-14477111358_thumb.png

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJXBLvGJvc

Seznam vseh 124 ID@Xbox naslovov iz E3:

Urejano od matej1990
dodani linki

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.