Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Xbox One [NE-OPIS]

Bessie

Priporočene objave

Mislm da ne bom edini k bo prešaltu iz xboxa na PS4. Kar sm vidu, me čist nč ne mika, da bi kupu xbox one. Plačuješ za net, pol boš pa še za rabljen špil mogu plačat. Hvala lepa. Tiste razne aplikacije, ESPN pa njihova televizija je pa itak sam za ameriški trg narejena.

PS4 here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milan2287.pngMilan2287.png

Še malo blabla o specifikacijah:

Processor and graphics: as rumored, a heavily customized AMD chip that combines an eight-core CPU, a GPU tailored for DirectX 11.1 graphics and 32MB of high bandwidth embedded ESRAM memory. The 28nm chip will consume around 100 watts, which is slightly higher than current Xbox Slim and PS3, but Microsoft promises noise from the cooling fans will be "four times quieter."

System memory: a Sony-rivaling 8GB of RAM, although it'll be DDR3 instead of the PlayStation 4's GDDR5.

Audio and video: 1080p and 4K both supported; 7.1 surround sound.

Kinect: This will be bundled with the console and contain 250,000-pixel infrared depth sensor as well as a regular 720p web cam.

Storage and media: a 500GB hard drive of unknown speed plus a Blu-ray / DVD combo drive that will be used as little as possible. We're told disc-based games will be ripped to the HDD automatically.

Connectivity: HDMI 1.4 output and passthrough; a "few" USB 3.0 ports; gigabit Ethernet; plus, three separate 802.11n radios to allow the console to communicate with its controller (over a form of WiFi Direct) as well as other devices (such as perhaps other Windows-based phones and tablets) without losing its connection to the internet. At other times, two radios could be used to maintain a stronger WiFi signal.

BessieSABU.png

"Xbox One was designed from the ground up with entirely new technology to deliver a new generation of experiences for both games and entertainment For example, the Wireless Controller will connect to the console using high speed data transfer to enable higher fidelity headset audio and future controller add-on experiences that are not possible with Xbox 360 wireless technology. Additionally, the all-new Kinect sensor's ability to locate the wireless controller is dependent on new technology. In order for Xbox One to deliver robust, meaningful gaming scenarios for all users across all experiences, only Xbox One controllers and accessories will work with the new console."

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Včeraj na predstavitvi sem očitno izpustil tole:

The console's controller is wider and more ergonomically-shaped, Microsoft claimed. The pad will also have force feedback in its trigger buttons.

Pa še to:

"An infrared LED on the front of the controller allows Kinect to automatically recognise you, making it easier to pick up and play."

Achievementi in Gamerscore se bo prenesel na nov Xbox One (če boš želel). Tudi Gold naročnina se bo prenesla:

"Yes," Microsoft answered in an accompanying Q&A (via NeoGAF), "your current Xbox Live Gamertag will stay with you on Xbox One if you choose to keep it, and your hard-earned Gamerscore and Achievements will indeed carry over from Xbox 360."

Igre so kolikor razumem vezane na profil:

"So, think about how you use a disc that you own of an Xbox 360 game," he began. "If I buy the disc from a store, I use that disc in my machine, I can give that disc to my son and he can play it on his 360 in his room. We both can't play at the same time, but the disc is the key to playing. I can go round to your house and give you that disc and you can play on that game as well.

"What we're doing with the digital permissions that we have for Xbox One is no different to that. If I am playing on that disc, which is installed to the hard drive on my Xbox One, everybody in my household who has permission to use my Xbox One can use that piece of content. [so] I can give that piece of content to my son and he can play it on the same system."

Harrison then explained what happens when you want to take that game beyond the borders of your own home and into a friend's place.

"I can come to your house and I can put the disc into your machine and I can sign in as me and we can play the game," he explained.

"The bits are on your hard drive. At the end of the play session, when I take my disc home - or even if I leave it with you - if you want to continue to play that game [on your profile] then you have to pay for it. The bits are already on your hard drive, so it's just a question of going to our [online] store and buying the game, and then it's instantly available to play.

"The bits that are on the disc, I can give to anybody else, but if we both want to play it at the same time, we both have to own it. That's no different to how discs operate today."

That makes the issue of game ownership a lot clearer than it has been at any point so far. Once you install a game, it is tied to your Xbox login, and in this way Microsoft can avoid scenarios where you buy a game, install it, then just give the disc to all your friends so they can install and play it without paying for it.

Torej bi lahko posodil igro in profil kolegu, ki ima Xbox One. Igra se avtomatsko namesti na disk, se vpiše z mojim računom in lahko igra. Težava je samo ta, da istočasno jaz ne morem igrati na svojem Xbox One s svojim profilom.

Glede prodaje iger dalje:

"We will have a system where you can take that digital content and trade a previously played game at a retail store," Harrison said. "We're not announcing the details of that today, but we will have announced in due course."

To pa smrdi po dilu z neko trgovino ala GameStop, kar pomeni da se pri nas ne bo dalo kupiti rabljenih iger.

Always-on:

"Some bits of the system will work offline," he said. "I think the key point to make is that Xbox One requires an internet connection, but it does not need to be connected all the time. We think that most of the biggest games on Xbox One and most of the games and experiences and services you want to use will be internet-connected."

Everybody got that? Xbox One requires an internet connection, but not all the time.

Glede na trenutne odzive po forumih, pa nima Xbox za burek, vsaj v EU ne. :no_no:

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.