Skoči na vsebino

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Bessie

Priporočene objave

• Pred 5 meseci ...
  • Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • vrhovni

Naughty Dogov Evan Wells o Uncharted 4.

We sure hope you’re surprised by how amazing it looks! It’s going to be an exciting story, and I think people are going to really buy into this one in a way that I think is consistent with the rest of the stories. It’s a stand-alone adventure like all of them are; we don’t expect people to have played the past games to enjoy the current one. But you’re going to get to experience Drake and his crew in a new way.

Even Uncharted 1. If you go from Uncharted 1 to 2 to 3, you can see there’s definitely an evolution in the storytelling techniques and the gravity of the situations and the relationships that Drake’s put in. The next Uncharted will continue that evolution. I don’t know if you’re digging at the theory that’s out there that it’s somehow going to be this departure or that The Last of Us is indicative of the future of Naughty Dog projects. It’s not going to be that sharp of a turn. I think it’s an evolution that people will be comfortable with if they’ve played the previous Uncharted games

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Vajeti nad igro sta prevzela Bruce Straley in Neil Druckmann:

With the Uncharted PS4 Writer and Game Director gone from the project, The Last of Us Game Director Bruce Straley and Creative Director Neil Druckmann had stepped in to help the game through this transitional period. As Wells revealed in the interview, they’re now actually leading the project.

Since Druckmann was Lead Designer on Uncharted 2 and Writer for Uncharted 1 and 2, and Straley was Game Director Uncharted 2 and Art Director on Uncharted 1, they are both very familiar with the franchise.

:applause:

In še to... potrdili so da delajo že na novem projektu:

Well I mentioned earlier the number of products we have going. We definitely have another project on the scale of Uncharted in very early pre-production stages. We have the sizable team that it takes to get something like that off of the ground, but it’s got a long runway in front of it. We have a lot of great ideas and some stuff that is already getting everybody jazzed and excited. So, it’s a long way off before we can really start talking about it in detail.

Nov IP ali pa The Last of Us 2. :D

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Zakaj igra izgleda tako lepo:

We’re targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and as you can see the visual fidelity for our character models will reach new heights. In fact, thanks to the power of the PS4, right now Drake’s Uncharted 4 model is over double the polygons of Joel from The Last of Us PS3.

Oris zgodbe:

The next generation of Nathan Drake is going to be very real and will explore what it means when Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. He will embark on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. It’s his greatest adventure yet and will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.

We’ll have more information on Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End in the coming months.

:hyper:

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Oris zgodbe:

"Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves."

Glede na Naughty Dog zgodovino kar se tiče iger, je čisto možno da bo U4 res zadnja igra v Uncharted svetu:

Speaking to IGN, Nolan North explained that as far as he's aware this is the last title that Naughty Dog want to do in the series, and admitted he hopes no one else tries to continue the story without the studio.

"It’s bittersweet but at a certain point you want to go out on top," North told me. "If this is the last one indeed, and I believe it’s the last one - nothing’s confirmed, but I believe it’s the last one Naughty Dog wants to do, in which case I hope somebody else doesn’t pick up the mantle because they’ve done it so well for so long - but yeah, it’s one of those things where you just have to cross that bridge when you get to it.

"I like the idea of going out on top so we better do a hell of a job with this one… and it’s already looking pretty good."

NowickySLO.png

• Pred 3 meseci ...
  • vrhovni

post-4424-144771067141_thumb.jpg

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Lead Game Designer Kurt Margenau has disclosed what looks to be the latest next-generation render of the adventure series’ charismatic hero, Nathan Drake.

Shared via his Twitter, the image, seen below, shows a close-up of battle-weary star – now holding a more distinct similarity to voice actor Nolan North – looking into the distance, with a heap of forehead lines to boot.

It’s unknown whether the image is in-game or pre-rendered, but judging from Uncharted 4’s now-legendary E3 trailer, it looks as if this could in fact by from the game’s playable state.

The image comes from Naughty Dog’s thirty-year celebration, where the developer’s holding a party-of-sorts before a special announcement on September 30. In conjunction with the celebration, the intrepid developer’s also releasing ‘The Art of Naughty Dog’ on October 14 – a book detailing the artwork of the studio’s 30-year-long career.

10573384652.png

• 2 tednov kasneje...
  • 4 tednov kasneje...
  • 4 tednov kasneje...

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.