PlayStation VR aka Project Morpheus - VR

Bessie

Priporočene objave

• 2 tednov kasneje...
  • vrhovni

Kakšno je delo te PS VR škatlice:

Dne, 3/16/2016 at 11:15, matej1990 pravi:

PSVR_PU01_1458057129.jpgPSVR_PU02_1458057130.jpgPSVR_PU03_1458057130.jpg

• It carries out object-based 3D audio processing ("really good and important to VR").

• It displays the social screen - undistorting the VR output for display on TV. Quality is lost in this process, so it scales the image up and crops it so you don't see edges.

• "Separate mode" - a completely separate audio and video stream you can send over to TV, as opposed to the mirrored social screen. It's sent compressed to the PU and then uncompressed by the device and sent to the screen. We're told that this was "an innovation that came quite late" in the development of the system.

• It displays PS4's system software interface in cinematic mode, handling the display of traditional 2D content.

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• Pred 2 meseci ...
  • vrhovni

PS VR je končno dobil datum izida, vsaj v ZDA. Izšel bo 13. oktobra, stal pa bo 399$. Datum izida in cena za Evropo medtem še nista znana.

Navedek

The headset, that until now simply came with an “October 2017” release window, will now ship on October 13th in the United States.

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

PS VR Aim Controller

146590816478.jpg

Dodatek za igro Farpoint. Verjetno tudi druge VR streljačine.

Navedek

The PS VR Aim Controller offers the most realistic and precise way to control our game. With direct 1 to 1 tracking, you aim in Farpoint just as you would in real life. How you hold and where you point the controller are directly matched in the game. This allows you to do things in Farpoint that just are not possible in a standard FPS game. It also provides an unbelievable sense of presence in the virtual world.

NowickySLO.png

• Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • Pred 1 mesecem ...

Meni se osebno bolje zdi demo disk, kot pa ena cela igra. 

Kajti na seznamu demotov so raznorazne igre (skorajda vse high-profile launch igre) in lahko preizkusiš paleto VR izkušenj, ter dobiš z tega najboljšo sliko kar (trenutno) VR ponuja, preden se odločiš za nakup tistih, katere izkušnje so ti bile najboljše - pa naj bo to dirkačina, vesoljski dog fight, arena fps itd. 

• 3 tednov kasneje...
  • vrhovni

Kar me najbolj moti in po moje predstavlja fail kar se tiče Sonya:

Navedek

Q: Does the Processor Unit support 4K and HDR pass through?

However, HDR signals are not supported for pass through by the PU. This applies to both 1080p and 2160p HDR. If you have a HDR capable TV and want to view PS4 content in HDR, it is necessary to cable the PS4 directly to the TV.

Mislim... WTF?!?

Torej nabavim HDR TV in če imam priključen PS VR, mi HDR efekt odpade. Da ga dobim, moram odklopit PS VR. FAIL!!!

Kar je zanimivo je tudi tole glede PS+ VR iger:

Navedek

Q. Do you have plans to offer PS VR games on PlayStation Plus?
We have nothing to share at this point in time, but we are looking into it.

Torej obstaja možnost. :molimo:

In še ena potencialno zanimiva zadeva:

Navedek

Q: In the future will PS VR support 3D content in Cinematic Mode?
We have nothing to announce at this point in time.

Kar se tiče VR izven iger:

Navedek

Q: Will there be VR experiences beyond games?
Yes, there will be several non-game VR experiences coming to PS VR, including VR storytelling experiences from Penrose Studios and others. Further details of these VR experiences will be released at a later date.

Q: Will PS VR support VR entertainment apps?
In the weeks and months ahead, there will be a variety of VR experiences and media applications coming to PS VR, including those such as Hulu (in the US only), Allumette (Penrose), Invasion! (Baobab), Kismet (PsyOp), Within, LittlStar, Vrideo, and The Martian (Fox).

Q: Can I watch movies, YouTube videos and other media through the PS VR headset?
Yes, you can watch all your existing media in Cinematic Mode using PS VR. There will also be media applications designed to support PS VR.

Kar se tiče slušalk, ki bodo must-have za dobro VR izkušnjo:

Navedek

Q: What is 3D audio?
3D audio simulates the effect of audio arriving at your ears from different directions and distances to more closely mimic the behavior of sound in real life. Not only does PS VR create sounds coming from front, behind, left and right, but also above and below. This type of audio greatly enhances the feeling of immersion and presence in VR over traditional audio systems like 7.1 surround sound.

Q: Do I need new headphones to experience 3D audio?
No, any wired stereo headphones or wired earbuds can support 3D audio. Stereo headphones are included with PS VR, but you can also use your preferred audio headsets if they feature a standard 3.5mm male connector.

Q: Are surround sound headphones better for PS VR?
No, any surround sound generated by the headphones themselves will interfere with the 3D audio from the PS VR headset. It is recommended to turn off surround sound mode or use standard wired stereo headphones that do not use surround sound.

Q: Can I use my PULSE wireless headset or other wireless headsets with PS VR?
Yes, but you should connect the wireless headset using a standard 3.5mm wired cable. A wireless audio connection will not work with PS VR.

Navedek

Q: Can someone else change the channel on my TV, or turn it off, while I play PS VR?
Yes, you can change the channel or inputs without affecting a PS VR user.

:)

Navedek

Q: Can I use PS VR with my PC or Mac?
No, PS VR is designed to work with PS4.

Verjetno bodo posamezniki hitro naštudirali kako. :D

Zanimivo je tudi, da bo deloval live stream/snemanje videjev in screenov (SHARE).

NowickySLO.png

Glede slušalk me je res zanimalo, kaj je bolje (Z PS Gold slušalkami npr) in lepo opiše zadevo. 

HDR je itak velik fail (v teoriji), praktično pa še večji to, da ne moreš gledat 3D filmov, a to se verjetno lahko hitro popravi z patchi. Verjetno so na tesnem z časom za launch ter je to pač feature, katerega so zamaknili na post-release patch. 
Verjetno nas velika večina računa na neke vrste domači IMAX experience, 360 youtube etc etc. 

Kake krajše/manjše PSVR izkušnje pa se zdijo prfektne za PS+

We shall wait and see ^^

Urejano od Bartala
  • vrhovni

Ma ne moreš no HDR obešat na veliki zvon ob Pro predstavitvi in se hvaliti, da jo dobijo vse PS4 konzole, potem pa zadevo ne vključiti pri pass through na PS VR PU. Res čisti fail!

Možno da zadaj stojijo kakšne limitacije, ampak vseeno. Preklapljanje kablov ni rešitev. Jaz to vidim kot ogromni fail!

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.