Skoči na vsebino

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Priporočene objave

pred 1 uro, japanboy pravi:

Mene je tud mikal Mato, ampak ko sem igral 1. del in tiste lesene kontrole sem obupal. Mam v namenu preigrat 4, 5 in 6 del katere sem tudi kupil, ampak prve 3 dele ter Zero pa ne mislim. Sem poskušal, ampak bom kar ostal pri odločitvi da grem od 4. dalje. :)

Meni pa ravno prvi trije deli mikajo. Na kontrole se navadiš, pa še tisti oldschool občutek :D Nisem fan serije, samo kolikor sem slišal, je 4. del zadnji "dober" RE. S sedmico pa naj bi se vrnili na začetek oz. igralnost naj bi spominjala na prvi del. 

mnovak91147.png

• 4 tednov kasneje...
  • vrhovni

No, pa sem se še enkrat lotil RE7 demota. :tepen: Tokrat me je zvabil v igranje lov za skrivnostnim umazanim kovancem, ki ga bo mogoče nekako unovčiti v igri in zaenkrat še ni znano čemu bo služil.

Za kovanec se je potrebno kar potruditi in brez vodiča ne gre. Težava je tudi, da so zadeve precej naključno zgenerirane, zato ne velja za vse enak postopek.

Za vodič priporočam Gamesradar vodič: Here's how to solve Resident Evil 7's finger puzzle in the updated demo

Prav tudi pride Eurogamerjev video vodič, vendar NI popolni! Priročen je, ker nazorno pokaže kako in kaj.

Bistveno je, da rešimo potek petih umorov, ki so se zgodili v hiši. Seveda moramo najprej pobrati par zadev: prazno knjigo, prst in roko lutke. Nato je obvezno sledenje vodiča, ker kaj takega ni mogoče ugotoviti samostojno. :D

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215748.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215750.png

Rešenih vseh 5 umorov, ki so seveda mini uganke.

V zgornjem nadstropju se sproti s krvjo "barvajo" vrata. Več kot je rešenih umorov, bolj "barvasta" so vrata. :o

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215828.png

Ko rešimo vseh 5, se le ta odklenejo.

Ena čisto non-creepy situacija. /s :unsure:

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215837.png

Ki pa za razliko od demota niti malo ni creepy. Who's the best ever?!? :D

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215846.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105220028.png

Prislužena nagrada:

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215854.png

Za konec pa še true (happy?) ending, ki je le eden izmed več možnih koncev:

Resident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215922.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215932.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215938.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105215943.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105220003.pngResident Evil 7 Teaser_ Beginning Hour_20170105220014.png

:hyper:

Kljub večkrat preigranemu demotu, so me še vedno vsake toliko presenetili efekti, ki so me prestrašili ali naredili kurjo polt. BIG lajk!

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• matej1990 posodablja naslov v Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Destructoid- 10/10

I had hoped to enjoy Resident Evil 7 for what it appeared to be: a strange, Western approach to the series. I didn't expect it to hark so close to the series' roots while managing to still bring some action and more intuitive controls. Production-wise, this is the best Capcom's ever done, with believable performances (wait 'til you see the Baker's son. Something about him is so freakishly real to me) and wonderfully creepy audio design. With or without VR, Capcom nailed the pulse-pounding atmosphere and I am finally legitimately excited to see what it's going to do next. Though the enemy design could have been more varied, the bosses more than make up for that. The last hour and boss is slightly underwhelming, but everything up to that is consistently amazing. Resident Evil 7 went beyond my expectations, and I feel we have an instant classic here. I want to jump back in right now, and I have a feeling I'll be doing so for years to come.

Games Radar - 9/10

However you play it, Resident Evil’s back. Completely different and yet instantly familiar. Compared to the bloated action of the last few installments this is literally a Resi revelation, executing modern horror ideas, interesting characters, locations, and a fantastic atmosphere to create something that can stand proudly among its sources. It’s about as an essential a horror experience as you can get.

Rely On Horror - 9/10

Resident Evil is back, and I’m already hungry — starved — for more. It’s good to be home again.

Polygon - 9/10

I would have been pleasantly surprised with much less than Resident Evil 7 brings to bear. I would have settled for, been excited for "not bad." But the Resident Evil series has thrived for over 20 years now in part because of a willingness to change the franchise, to mutate with the times. Resident Evil 7's changes — especially the shift to first-person — may be off-putting to some. But it's an evolution that fits perfectly into the world and source material Capcom has created. It's hard to know if Resident Evil 7 will stand the test of time as much as classics like the original, or RE4. Taken on its own, however, it's an excellent game that pushes the series in worthy new directions.

IGN - 7.7/10

Resident Evil 7 grounds itself in elements that made the original great while still indulging in a risky new shift in style that both helps and hurts the beloved formula in equal measure. But it’s also the closest a numbered sequel has come to recapturing Resident Evil’s slow, but thrilling and atmospheric adventure game roots in a while — a welcome return that I truly hope to see more of in the future.

EGM - 9.5/10

Resident Evil 7 might be the first must-own game of 2017. If you’re a fan of survival horror, then you’ll recognize the tremendous return to form this was for Capcom’s legendary series, and be equally thrilled and terrified by the atmosphere and level of immersion this experience provides. The narrative is driven by a pair of underdogs in Ethan and Mia Winters that you can’t help but root for, and the mystery of the Baker plantation will keep you pushing on well after your voice has gone hoarse from screaming so much at your TV. Resident Evil is back—and I don’t think it gets better than this.

GameSpot - 8/10

RE7 ends just as it starts to outstay its welcome, and after the fact, I felt like I'd survived a truly harrowing journey. The boss fights may be slightly inconsistent and certain sections might drag after a while, but RE7 is still a remarkable success. It has a clear vision and executes it with impressive patience and precision. By returning to horror, Resident Evil has once again become something special.

The Guardian - 5/5

2005’s Resident Evil 4 was an astonishing redefinition, not only of its series but also, thanks to the introduction of the ‘over-the-shoulder’ perspective, of third-person action games in general. Resident Evil 7’s impact is more localised, but no less effective. Reinventing older game series’ to fit ever expanding technological boundaries while maintaining their quiddity is one of the great challenges in game design. Indeed, it’s one that Resident Evil’s creators have failed to meet on numerous occasions. Resident Evil 7, by contrast, is a masterclass: breezily new, yet quintessentially in character with its illustrious forbearers.

Pure Playstation - 9/10 *some spoilers in the review towards enemies & weapons, heads-up*

Resident Evil 7 didn't just take the series back to form, it perfected it. Sure there will be satisfying combat but not before running around for your life filled with dread. The story and plot twists were entertaining as they were interesting and all the scares that came along with it. The voice actors did a phenomenal job and so did the level designers. There was never a time where I felt safe and ready to take on the next challenge. Old schools fans of the franchise will love this outing and is a perfect opportunity for new fans to hop on board. Just don't burn the midnight oil alone.

PSU - 8.5/10

Representing a T-Virus level shot in the arm for Capcom’s venerable survival horror franchise, Resident Evil 7 combines old and new alike to create the most essential entry in the series since its fourth core instalment.

Xbox Achievements - 89/100

As a die-hard Resident Evil fan since the first game arrived in 1996, Resident Evil 7 hits all of the right notes while feeling like a natural evolution for the series. Building upon what makes Capcom's survival horror so special, while effectively telling an entirely new story, Resident Evil 7 is a fantastic game that ought to please those looking for scares and fervent Resident Evil faithful alike.

USGamer - 4/5

It's a bit on the short side and the latter chunk of the game is rather linear, but Resident Evil 7 absolutely recaptures the feeling of survival horror established in the first game. The Baker family is terrifying and spending time trapped in their home is damned good horror. As a new direction for the franchise, returning to an old one seems like it was a great idea.

Warlegend - 8.5/10 (17/20) (edit: taken down, must of been posted accidentally early)

(Google Translated and slightly tidied up) Limited supplies, heavy atmosphere, puzzles to solve, all with a difficulty dosed well. Yes, it's a good game! The first-person view is a success, the graphics are perfect, the game is fluid and optimized, global release for a multiplatform game, Capcom has successfully bet its hand: this Resident Evil is a success despite a playtime reduced to about twelve hours and a bit lighter on content than some entries. Playing through in PSVR almost makes it a second game, hopefully Capcom brings HTC Vive / Occulus Rift compatibility one day to PC, but it's clear that we have a nugget for VR in RE7. I would even go so far as to say that it is the only must-have PSVR game at the moment. The ball is in the camp of Capcom: we would love to have added content to the game, simply because by the end we were left savoring for more. We expect DLC Capcom, or to see a sequel!

PushSquare - 8/10

At its very best, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is a barnstorming survival horror with some truly brilliant boss fights. Granted, the game isn't always able to maintain its own high standards, but it eclipses its abysmal predecessor with ease. While it borrows ideas from a variety of different sources, it manages to feel both original and old-school all at the same time. And even though fans are likely to be divided by the release's direction, make no mistake: this is the change that the series has needed for quite some time.

Digital Fix - 9/10

Short but oh-so-sweetly sick, Resident Evil 7 rewrites the series formula to nerve-shredding success, with PSVR integration only adding to the immersion.

SegmentNext - 9.3/10

Resident Evil (7) not only provides a great first-time experience but its replayability makes it a worthy purchase. There are multiple ways to complete the game, multiple endings, and higher difficulty levels that will keep you busy with the game for a long time.

Resident Evil 7 has redefined survival horror for the franchise.

Go 4 Gamers - 9/10 *WARNING: REVIEW HAS MAJOR SPOILER INFO & SCREENS*

Resident Evil 7 is one of the strongest games in the series.

Unboxholics - 9/10

As a whole Resident Evil 7 is the great return of Resident Evil. It brings fresh air to the series and hopefully be the beginning of a "bright" future, both for the franchise, and for Capcom, which denied us solemnly for a long period. At last Resident Evil is back!

MondoXbox - 9.2/10

(google translated) With Resident Evil 7 biohazard Capcom has made a big bet: a totally focused experience single player game, no minor modes and with a radical change of gameplay than previous episodes, switching to first person view and exhuming and mechanical reworking of the typical first few episodes of the series. So many things could go wrong, but the bet is instead won big: what we get is a compelling headline, full of tension and scary, that will keep you on your toes from start to finish involving you with a plot as more and more intriguing ( and that, even when finished, will not fail to discuss the fans who will advance their own theories about the incident). A great new beginning for the series, which will appeal to both longtime fans and newcomers, and confirmation of how, in an increasingly dominated by multiplayer securities market, may still be room for large productions single player. In short, a success.

PS3Brasil - 95/100

(google translated) Resident Evil 7 biohazard is a return to origins in an extremely functional way. The first-person view was approved, as was combat. All classical elements are present, clearly being an RE. And the compliments do not stop: graphics, sounds, ambiance, battles against memorable bosses and a plot that holds the player. The problems are due to the low variety of common enemies and duration.

Famitsu - 9/9/9/9
(Don't put too much merit here though, Famitsu is almost purely a popularity contest when it comes to its reviews.)

• vrhovni

V PS VR je igra scary as fuck. :D

Demo je zelo dober pokazatelj kako se bo igrala igra in izgledala. Razlika je le, da ni toliko vsega za zbirat :( in da ni teh težkih skritih mini iger. Vsaj do sedaj nisem nič takšnega zasledil. Je pa res, da je v sami igri sedaj veliko več akcije in dogajanja, kar mi je všeč.

Ni možno, da ne skočiš oz. se ne ustrašiš ko nekaj orng zaropota v bližini ali se ti pred nosom na easy sprehodi "foter". :D

Ni vedno lepo, ko ti nekdo zaželi "Welcome to the family boy!". Also, nisem še spoznal tašče. :tepen:

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.