Skoči na vsebino

E3 Expo 2017

japanboy

Priporočene objave

• vrhovni

Jst sm si Monstre (V. Rossi okus) že nabavu. Jutr zjutraj moram it samo še po par junk fooda v trgovino ala. čips, smoki, kakšen pir pa še kakšna malenkost. Pol pa če nebo pade naglavo kukr pravjo Galci. :lol

It's fu*king E3 time (Birthday, Christmas and New Year all rolled into one). :thumbsup:

2491371-8279557386-ioFaW.gif

(P.S. Tale gif bom zihtr jutri se naspamal, tko da don't ban me :P)

Urejano od japanboy

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Nekaj se šušlja, da naj bi bil novi Crash Bandicoot v razvoju.

Navedek

Activision has set tongues wagging over a possible new Crash Bandicoot PS4 game set to be announced at E3 next week.

The publishing powerhouse is keeping details close its chest right now, but it did plant the seeds with a cryptic tease, stating fans should “keep [their] eyes peeled for a special Crash announcement during E3!”

Vir

10573384652.png

• vrhovni

Še celotna EA konferenca:

Povzetek MS E3 konference:

Celotna MS E3 konferenca:

Itak je bila vsa pozornost usmerjena v nov 4K Xbox, ki so ga poimenovali kar Xbox One X.

Kapo dol, daleč najbolj zanimiva konferenca letos pripada Devolver Digitalu. :D

Vtis njihove konference:

1bae09fb2ecdd32e63311526238fb66456ffd699

Definitivno pa je ves čas dogajanje in ni zaspanih delov. :D

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Dober intervju s Philom Spencerjem glede MS E3 predstavitve in Scorpia!

Uvod s katerim se strinjam:

Navedek

During its E3 2017 media briefing, Microsoft faced pressure to convince the gaming public to fork out its hard-earned cash - £449 in the UK to be exact - on an Xbox One X, née Project Scorpio. With the specs out of the way, it was all about the games. And so the games came - 42, 22 of which with rather vague "Xbox console exclusivity" attached. But while we saw some lovely little games as part of a different side of Microsoft (The Last Night, Artful Escape and Ori 2 spring to mind), where were the big first-party exclusive new game announcements? You know, the kind of announcement that gets early adopters fumbling over themselves to pre-order? There weren't any.

Instead we were treated to better, more detailed looks at games we already knew about: Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2, Forza 7. That was fine. Sea of Thieves in particular looks like a lot of fun and is, let us not forget, a brand new IP from a big Microsoft-owned developer. And yet there was no stunner. No drop the mic moment. No, "and one more thing" to spark tears of joy from Microsoft's entranced hyperfans in the front rows.

Zakaj je Scorpio poimenovan Xbox One X:

Navedek

My first question is about the name. What's the thinking behind the X?

Phil Spencer: That's so funny! I keep getting this question. We think a lot about the name. The name had to have Xbox One in it, because as we've talked about before it's a part of the family of consoles. Xbox One S, great value console. Then we're going to have this other console that's going to be the most powerful console ever built. So Xbox One something. We can't use Elite because we've already called something Xbox One Elite, which wasn't this. S is obviously the other console. There was some push for us to use Scorpio, and call it Xbox One Scorpio.

Yeah, that would have been good.

Phil Spencer: Getting the trademark for Scorpio is really hard. When we do names, you have to pick global names for things. And frankly, while it seems cool right now, two years from now for somebody who doesn't know where this console came from, it can be a little confusing and off-putting of, why is this thing called Scorpio? Even though I love that.

So, I'm not leaking anything, but I will say we love the name Scorpio. For those of us who have been through this 18 month journey we want to do something to celebrate that. But the name X was, as I said on stage, honestly, the mantra 'there's no power greater than X' was something that drove us early on in the original Xbox days, so we felt like it fit, and I like the name.

Torej Xbox One X, ker je prvi že bil poimenovan z dodatkom S v imenu. Tako se takoj ve, da gre za isto generacijo konzole.

Kar se tiče cene in komu je XOX namenjen:

Navedek

At $499, who is Xbox One X for?

Phil Spencer: When we look at our line of consoles it's incredibly important we have value with Xbox One S - HDR gaming, 4K Blu-ray drive, upsampling to 4K for people who want that - and power. Xbox One X is for the customer who's looking for the most powerful console that's going to run every game they're going to play better than any other console.

If you have a 4K television, the fidelity of the experience you're going to get on this console on that television is unrivalled by any other console. If you're a PC gamer who's been playing games in 4K and you're thinking, hey, maybe I'll find a reason now to buy a console, something that's going to play games similar to the way I've seen them on my monitor, here's a great console for you. If you have an Xbox One today, if you've got a PS4 today, you've had them for a couple of years, you're a person who plays games a lot, you've invested in a new TV, or even have a 1080p TV - that's why we added the technology to make supersampling to make this play games better even on your 1080p TV - this is for the person who's looking for a premium experience.

I reflect back to when we did the Elite controller and I got some questions at E3 about, hey, you can't sell a $150 Elite controller. Who's that for? And then we couldn't make enough to satisfy the demand. So there is a customer out there who's looking for the premium experience.

But I will say price is critical. The majority of our consoles that are sold next year will be S. That has always been the plan.

Oh, really?

Phil Spencer: Oh yeah. That's why S launched last year, the way it looks, that is the console that will drive most of the volume for us in pure unit sales. Competitors see the same thing.

If you're a customer who's just looking to get into this console generation, Xbox One S is a great console for you. If you're somebody who wants the premium experience with all the fidelity we can bring with the most powerful console, Xbox One X. So we've got the value and we've got performance and compatibility across the line.

Torej XOS za navadne uporabnike, in XOX za tiste, ki hočejo največ od konzole. Itak boš največ izstisnil iz XOX samo s 4K HDR TVjem. XOS je še vedno primarna konzola.

100$ dražja konzola od PS4 Pro:

Navedek

Are you not worried about being $100 more expensive than the PS4 Pro?

Phil Spencer: I look at Pro as more of a competitor to S than I do to Xbox One X. This is a true 4K console. If you just look at the specs of what this box is, it's in a different league than any other console that's out there. When I think about techniques to somehow manufacture a 4K screen like what some other consoles try to do, this is different than that. This is 40 per cent more GPU. The amount of RAM we have in this, the speed of the RAM, the speed of the harddrive, the reaction we're getting from developers... 

Tukaj je po moje Phil pihnil mimo. On vidi XOX kot konzolo brez konkurence, in pravi da je Pro bolj konkurenca XOS. Tukaj se ne strinjam. PS4 Pro predstavlja XOX konkurenco. Obe konzoli sta narejeni za 4K igranje in predstavljata medgeneracijsko stopnjo. Je pa seveda res, da je XOX precej močnejša konzola napram Proju.

Glede pomanjkanja first party iger. Tukaj je Philu zmanjkalo odgovorov. :D

Navedek

You had a lot of games, which was great, but where were the big first-party game announcements?

Phil Spencer: So, our first-party game announcements on stage, Forza 7...

Okay, but we knew about Forza. It was a known quantity, that one.

Phil Spencer: Well, it was our announce. You can take it away from me, but it was an announce. Ori, which looked fantastic. Super Lucky's Tale, did you see that?

I'm talking more about...

Phil Spencer: You're not liking my answer, okay. What do you want us to show?

You know what I mean. Triple-A, big Microsoft first-party games.

Phil Spencer: Well, you think of Sea of Thieves as that, right?

Yeah, but that had been announced. I'm talking about big first-party triple-A announcements to get us all really excited for Xbox One X.

Phil Spencer: The focus I had on this show was games you're going to get to play in the next year...
...We've signed some things we haven't announced. I'm not gonna go stand on-stage - I've lived through announcing things too early and then had to live up to the hype while you're trying to go build the game, and I'm learning. I'm not a big fan of that. So I want to give teams the time.

Glede na pred kratkim skanceliran Scalebound, MS noče več toliko v naprej najavljati iger, kar je razumljivo. Tega se zelo dobro in uspešno drži Bethesda, ki sedaj na vsakem E3 napove le igre, ki bodo izšle do naslednjega E3. Ni več napovedovanja za par let v naprej. Razumljivo, zato je letos tudi nasplošno suša na E3.

Navedek

I'm wondering about the situation you're going to get with big third-party games where Sony has done a marketing deal. Do you anticipate performance and image quality parity between PS4 Pro and Xbox One X for those games because of some parity requirement on Sony's part, or do you anticipate the Xbox One X version will look significantly better and perform significantly better? I'm thinking of the Call of Dutys, the FIFAs, the Battlefields.

Phil Spencer: I know exactly what you're talking about. Here's what I'll say...

Honest answer, Phil.

Phil Spencer: I will give you an honest answer. Xbox One X is the most powerful console ever built, and this fall it will be the most powerful console in the market. There's nothing technically that would keep any game a console game maker is building who wants to take advantage of the capability here from making Xbox One X the very best version of every one of those games.

I don't know what deals get written. I've been pretty open about, I'm not a fan of doing deals that hold back specific pieces of content from other platforms. You don't see that in the deals we've done with Assassin's and Shadow. We'll have a marketing deal on those, but I don't say, hey, I need some kind of Strike or skin somebody else can't play.

Torej znajo se dogajati grde reči, kjer bo Sony preko dealov poskušal blokirati third party razvijalce, da ne bodo naredili lepše igre na XOX, kot na manj zmogljivem Proju. Kar definitivno ni kul, če se bo to dejansko dogajalo.
Me pa zanima kako ima Phil pravico govoriti, da ni fan dealov, ki onemogočijo določen del igre na drugi platformi (odrežejo vsebino). Očitno je Phil pozabil da ima MS en kup časovnih delov, ki onemogočijo ne samo del igre, ampak kar celotno igro na drugi platformi. Najbolj odmevni je bil Rise of the Tomb Raider iz E3 2015. In tudi letos je bilo prekleto dosti časovnih ekskluziv iz strani Microsofta.

No, na koncu Phil odgovori, da pričakuje lepše igre na XOX kot na Proju, zaradi strojne superiornosti. Kako bo dejansko, pa bomo videli hitro po izidu. XOX (4K) podporo bo imelo ob izidu več kot 30 naslovov.

The big interview: Xbox boss Phil Spencer

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Še E3 intervju z Jim Ryanom iz Sony štaba!

Ponovno uvod s katerim se strinjam:

Navedek

It's hard to argue with Sony's first half of 2017. The PlayStation 4 has enjoyed a number of exciting console exclusives, including Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, Persona 5 and Nioh. But after watching Sony's E3 2017 media briefing this week, I couldn't help but feel the next six months look decidedly pedestrian in comparison.

Rather than show off games due out in time for Christmas 2017, Sony focused on games due out in 2018 and, potentially, beyond. Under normal circumstances, this approach would have got the blood of the hundreds of thousands watching online pumping, but most of the games on show had already been announced. Sure, we got the announcement of a Horizon expansion, but Sony's briefing sparked the same question as Microsoft's: where were the big, triple-A blockbuster console exclusive game announcements?

Ni bilo napovedi novih AAA naslovov. :(

V intervjuju je bilo med drugim vprašanje tudi zakaj je bila letošnja Sony E3 konferenca tako "flat". Jim ni imel ravno pametnega odgovora. :D Nato se je nadaljevalo:

Navedek

I would say PS4 has had a great first half of 2017, with some fantastic games and brilliant exclusives. But looking at your conference and looking at the slate for the rest of the year, I'm not sure it's quite as good. It certainly feels weaker to me. I'm not seeing the big Christmas 2017 PS4 exclusive. Is that fair?

Jim Ryan: Clearly, we have GT Sport coming. Gran Turismo is historically our best-selling franchise, so I guess I'd say it's not fair.

But what if you're not into GT Sport?

Jim Ryan: If you're not into GT Sport, we have a number of partnerships. We're back partnering with FIFA, which is something I'm really excited about. It's the first time we've done it on this generation. We saw yesterday COD, Destiny 2, Marvel vs Capcom...

They're not exclusives though.

Jim Ryan: No, but in many cases there is content that is exclusive to PS4 and that's an important point of difference for us.

Jim... You blew it!

Jim je povedal, da je prebral intervju s Philom Spencerjem in sledilo je pikro vprašanje:

Navedek

Thank you. He said something I wanted to follow up with you. He sees the Pro as being competition for the Xbox One S, rather than the Xbox One X.

Jim Ryan: I knew you were going to mention that!

It's your turn to hit back.

Jim Ryan: I'm not going to...

Dignify that with a response?

Jim Ryan: No! Those are your words, not mine.

Navedek

You don't think what Phil said on that was rubbish, then?

Jim Ryan: I'm not going to say that.

:lol

Nato je sledila debata glede Sonyjeve nepodpore za Minecrafta in Rocket League cross-play. Jim z izgovori in nič konkretnega.

Vprašanja glede tega ali dogovori s publisherji res zahtevajo da bodo igre na XOX enake kot na Proju? Ali bodo igre na XOX dejansko izgledale in se igrale bolje kot na Proju?

Navedek

I'd like to talk about games coming out on PS4 Pro and Xbox One X that you have marketing deals with. Call of Duty you have a deal with. FIFA, Battlefield you have deals with. Do you anticipate there being a significant performance and image quality difference on those games on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro?

Jim Ryan: I'm not going to go into the detail of what's embedded into individual contracts with publishing partners. What I would do is cast our minds back to the PS3 generation, where we had on paper more impressive specifications than our competition, and in some areas by quite a considerable margin. Now, that didn't play out the way we had anticipated it would - and this is nothing to do with co-marketing deals, this is just general developer and publisher dynamics. What happened was that developers, maybe at the behest of publishers, developed up to the lowest common denominator and stopped there. And in very few cases took advantage of the additional horsepower of the PS3.

Now, I'm a big believer of learning lessons from history. History doesn't always repeat itself. But if you're a publisher of video games, that is a perfectly commercially rational approach for you to take.

Why do you say that?

Jim Ryan: Because you only do one set of work. You don't do one set of work to get up to one level and then a different amount of work and consequently may need to go further.

Where you have a marketing deal with a game, maybe Destiny 2, Call of Duty or Battlefield, are you encouraging or telling the publishers, do not make the Xbox One X version significantly better than the PS4 Pro version? Is that something Sony is telling these publishers?

Jim Ryan: Not to my knowledge. Take the Destiny deal. The Destiny deal was actually done in February 2013, right? We hadn't launched PS4. I might be wrong because great minds are at work in far-flung corners of Tokyo and San Mateo, but I don't think anybody even thought of PS4 Pro at this stage.

So, I think you're trying to see some sort of nefarious platform-holder activity where likely none exists.

Fair enough! If that's the case, that's the case. But the Xbox One X is a more powerful console than the PS4 Pro. It's very difficult to argue with the specs. And Microsoft is making the point quite hard - and they did this throughout their conference - that there is no technical reason why a game that comes out on both those platforms shouldn't look and perform better on Xbox One X. Isn't that comparison a problem for you?

Jim Ryan: Well, we'll see when they launch in six months' time. The number of partnerships, and yes they are big titles, I won't dispute that, it's small. There are a handful. There will be hundreds of games published this year and those games, market forces will prevail. If a developer or publisher wants to take advantage of the supposed power of the X, they will do that. If they don't, they won't.

In še zaključek, ki je presenetljivo resnični in ti da misliti:

Navedek

Final question! One game we didn't see at the press conference was Dreams. Is everything okay with Dreams?

Jim Ryan: Yep, everything is fine with Dreams. We will have news of Dreams later in the year. You saw there was a fairly consistent tonality in the games last night...

Yes, everything looked like The Last of Us.

Jim Ryan: Well, those are your words, not mine! Just as it wasn't the place for Playlink, it probably wouldn't have been the place for Dreams, either.

Yes, everything looked like The Last of Us.

Eden je v komentarjih dobro zapisal:

Navedek

The problem I have with alot of games recently (especially Sony's 1st party stuff) is TLOU's huge influence on them (which I don't like to admit because it was my 2nd favourite game of the last generation)

First there was Uncharted 4, OK by the same developer but whilst the story was the best yet in an Uncharted game there was too much walking, talking, climbing and not enough combat which they obviously scaled back to allow for the more 'grounded characters & story' to breathe.
The problem is they scaled it too much and I felt it really hurt the pacing of the game (where Uncharted 2 excelled). Whilst its my 2nd favourite of the series I felt they took Uncharted too seriously after making TLOU

Horizon Zero Dawn which I liked alot but certainly from a character development perspective with Roth/Aloy and the visual design of the overgrown cities there an obvious influence from Naughty Dog's 2013 game

The God of War reboot looks like a big offender taking the caring protector/mentor trope, the slower pacing and more emotionally driven story then seemingly shoehorning it into the universe of gods and monsters

Now we have Days Gone, which if you added the fungus growth to the zombies and decided to have a new protagonist Sony could literally have called it 'The Last of Us 2' at the end of todays trailer and I wouldn't have battered an eyelid. 

The problem I have with these games is I want to be hyped for TLOU2 but by the time it comes out I feel I will have already played it. Having said that I'm a fickle bloke and even with my concerns will probably get God of War and Days Gone on release day

mog1.gif
Ko malo razmisliš vidiš da tip ni udaril kaj dosti mimo.

The big interview: Sony's Jim Ryan

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.