Skoči na vsebino

E3: Nintendova konferenca

Anduril

Priporočene objave

Nintendo big-man Satoru Iwata has issued an apology to fans, after a general feeling that the E3 conference was not all it could have been. Nintendo's E3 was mainly focused on Wii Music and Animal Crossing: City Folk, leading many to think there wasn't much for the 'core' gamers.

"If there is any perception that Nintendo is ignoring the core gamers, it's a misunderstanding and we really want to get rid of that misunderstanding by any means. We are sorry about media briefings, specifically for those who were expecting to see Nintendo show something about 'Super Mario' or 'Legend of Zelda'".

"However, the fact of the matter is the so-called 'big titles' need a long, long development period. We really didn't think this year's E3 media briefing was the time to do so".

I'm not sure too many people were expecting to see a new Mario or Zelda game at E3, something like Star Fox or Kirby would have been nice though. That said, I don't think there's a need for this apology. Nintendo are doing a great job covering both core and casuals in my book.

Yeah ... RIIIIIIIIIGHT!!! :doh:

• Odgovorov 50
  • Od nastanka
  • Pretekli odgovor

Top debaterji

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.