HDTV 1080p

Priporočene objave

• Odgovorov 62
  • Od nastanka
  • Pretekli odgovor

Top debaterji

Top debaterji

hvala,samo tomyboy bi tudi lahko malo bolj tocno napisal

Napisano je čisto lepo. To kar vidiš tukaj, je bil predstavljeno na CES 2006 januarja in nikaaaaaakor ni moglO biti zunaj že lani, ne smemo sedaj mešati 1080i in 1080p !

Ta res precenjen "biser" naj bi bil navoljo šele jesen. Zakaj sem dal ta model, ker ko da Pioneer ven model, je to to. Že drugo leto zapored ima HDTV leta (EISA) v kategoriji plazem in tudi v tretje se zna zgoditi isto. :)

Tudi tale zadeva je zanimiva, da ne odpiramo nove teme.

http://pioneer.de/de/product_detail.jsp ... _id=45-104

Ceno je vrtoglavih 790-910 EUR :doh:

Cena TDK Blu-Ray DVD medija 25GB Single Layer, je 20$.

Blu Ray player 1080p, naj bi prav tako veljal krepkih 2000 EUR. :doh:

Pioneer-Elite-BDP-HD1.jpg

Ko pride kaj tako novega vn kot npr. sedaj blu-ray na začetku odštejejo denar samo tisti, ki so malo prismuknjeni oz. res ne vejo kam bi z denarjem. Boljše je počakati, da se nova tehnologija uveljavi, da se naprave izboljšajo, da cene padejo in potem kupit.

Potem do sedaj še ni v trgovinah oz. ga ni bilo tvja 1080p ??? Kakšna je pa razlika v kakovosti slike med 1080i in 1080p? Ko kupuješ HDTV moraš kupit 1080p ali ti je 1080i dovolj? Malo bedno zastavljena vprašanja, ampak okej.. Eni veste več o tem, pa povejte, če se vam da...

Potem do sedaj še ni v trgovinah oz. ga ni bilo tvja 1080p ???

V EU NE. :a_a:

Ko kupuješ HDTV moraš kupit 1080p ali ti je 1080i dovolj?

Bo kar moralo biti dovolj, sigurno še kakšno leto. Kot lahko vidiš, bojo kvalitetni 1080p TV-ji imeli krepko zasoljeno ceno. Vendar se sedaj ni treba bati in čakati na 1080p, ker že 720p ponuja fantastično sliko in tu tako velike razlike z prostim očesom ne boš opazil, pri manjših zaslonih seveda.

Kakšna je pa razlika v kakovosti slike med 1080i in 1080p?

Spodaj....

Here are currently a number of different HDTV formats as adopted by the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC), based on 720p, 1080i, and 1080p - using refresh rates that vary between 24 Hz and 60 Hz.

The main difference between these HDTV formats is mainly one of image resolution.

The 720p is on the lower-end of the scale with an image resolution of 1280 pixels by 720 lines. The other two formats both support 1920 pixels by 1080 lines.

In other words, both support the same theoretical image resolution but there is a significant difference in the way the 1080i (interlaced) and the 1080p (progressive) formats build up the image.

Image resolution in fixed-pixel displays is a very HOT topic with many HDTV buyers. For many, the obvious choice is to opt for the latest 1080p HDTV - also referred to as ultra-HD or full-HD by some manufacturers ...but there is a price to pay to get the latest in HDTV technology.

On the other hand, the way the 1080i and the 720p formats build up the image may render the lower resolution 720p format more suitable to display certain image content.

In other words, do not simply jump to conclusions as to which HD format is best. As we will see in this article, each of these different HDTV formats has got its strengths and weaknesses.

1080i: Up to a few years ago, this was considered as the reference standard in HDTV. Nearly all first-generation HDTVs were rear-projection sets that supported this standard. This format boasts a picture resolution of 1920 pixels by 1080 horizontal lines that are painted on the screen in two interlaced halves (hence the 'i' in the '1080i' format); it first paints all 540 even-numbered lines on the screen (also referred to as the even-field), and then proceed with the painting of all 540 odd-numbered lines (odd-field). These two fields together form a single frame of 1080 lines.

In the process, the screen is painted 60 times per second (50 times in a PAL signal) - each time painting only half of the lines per frame, with the entire screen being painted in two passes 30 times every second.

Because of the way the interlaced process paints the screen, all picture information contained in adjacent odd and even lines in an interlaced image is 1/60th of a second out-of-synch with the next or previous line. This difference between the two halves of the picture would show up in what are referred to as 'interlaced artifacts'; these would become even more pronounced with fast moving objects. This in itself will impact on the type of image content that is best displayed on an interlaced display.

720p and 1080p HDTV: In contrast, in all progressive-scan formats - 480p (EDTV), and 720p and the 1080p HDTV displays - all scanning lines in a single frame are displayed sequentially in a single pass. This means that a progressive scan image is complete in itself. This also explains why progressive images look better when objects in the pictures are in motion.

The Bottom Line

The 1080i format is more widely supported by manufacturers and broadcasters; broadcasters however would normally broadcast only in either 720p or 1080i but not both. This should not be much of an issue in that any HDTV set you buy should be able to display pictures in any HDTV format by up-converting or down-converting to its native format, i.e. the one in which it is designed to produce a picture.

Theoretically, from a pixel-count perspective, 1080i supports better spatial resolution than a 720p HDTV. In theory, 1080i supports a pixel count of over 2 million pixels as against the 0.92 million pixels supported by 720p HDTV but...

In reality the situation is somewhat different when it comes to an interlaced format. As already expressed earlier on, the difference between the two halves of an interlaced image leads to interlaced artifacts. In order to reduce the visibility of these artifacts, the vertical resolution of an interlaced signal has to be filtered. That reduces the real image vertical resolution far below the number of scan lines (typically 60% of the number of lines), associated with the interlaced format.

Yet there is also another issue against interlaced video, that of digital compression of images. Digital compression of images is more efficient with progressive video at the source than interlaced video. Compression is necessary to make images fit into the space allocated for a broadcasting TV channel. Further more, 1080i material is limited to around 1440 pixels horizontally, which reduces even more the overall effective resolution of the 1080i format.

The end result: The actual difference in effective resolution between 720p and 1080i is almost negligible. Further more, a 720p display is capable of a better flicker-free picture when it comes to fast moving action movie scenes and sports.

And what about 1080p? The situation with 1080p HDTV is totally different. The horizontal resolution of 1080p HDTV material is equal to the number of scan lines since there is no need to reduce this as in the case of interlaced material. This means that 1080p supports the full 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.07 million pixels) while at the same time, enjoys the added benefit that all 1080 lines are displayed in a single pass.

In other words, 1080p HDTV enjoys the best of both worlds - it has the spatial resolution of 1080 HDTV material and the smooth stable image of a progressive scan format.

#

Surely, you will not perceive any difference in image detail between 720p and 1080i/p HDTV material on the smaller sets from 10-feet away. You need to sit closer and feed your 1080p HDTV set with a good quality HD source to possibly start to see any difference.

#

As already indicated, the quality of the source material you are viewing is very important. With most of today HD broadcasts, you will be hard pressed to see a difference in picture quality when you compare the image on current 720p sets versus the latest 1080p HDTV models.

#

You would need to go really big for the extra image resolution to make any difference - but then keep in mind that at present, true 1080p HDTV material is almost non-existent. What's more, none of the major networks has announced 1080p broadcasts - and it is unlikely that they will make such a move in the near future considering the bandwidth requirements.

Hvala za informacije..

Včeraj sem bil v Harvey Normanu. Oooo fakk koliko tvjev majo sedaj tam... Takih hudih lcdjev in plazem.. Pred časom jih niso imeli pol toliko.. Sm debelo lahko gledaš, ko prideš v tako trgovino. :lol:

Najbolj me je sicer presenetil eden projekcijski se mi zdi, da lcd tv od sonya, ki je imel neverjetno dobro sliko, samo ga moreš gledat pod pravim kotom. pa tudi na sony bravia tvjih je bila neverjetna slika, ko so gor vrteli neke hd demote. na ostalih kjer so vrteli nek dvd je bla pa slika bolj švoh oz. ne tisto, kar bi pričakoval.

majo pa tudi en tv za 16.000 eur.. :hyper:

• 3 tednov kasneje...

še nekaj me zanima, če kdo ve...

če ima prenosnik dvi-d, a to pomeni, da se ga da povezat na hd tv in preko prenosnika gledat filme na tvju?? seveda v visoki resoluciji.

na netu obstajajo strani, kjer se dobi filme v visoki ločljivosti, če zlovdam film, ki je v 1080p tega ni možno gledat na 1080i tvju preko računalnika?? ali pa tv sam kaj spremeni resolucijo??

:headscratch:

• Pred 3 meseci ...

ajde, da malo obudim tole temo.. ker nameravam kupit en hd tv v kratkem... sem danes slučajno v merkurju videl sony bravia KDL-32V2000. polj gledam na netu in vidim, da je dobila eisa-award za lcd. sam tv mi je zgledal nekoliko majhen.. verjetno bi sam nabavil KDL-40V2000. al pa 46V2000. sm kolker gledam sedaj po sony.si imajo predstavitve že od Full HD televizorjev.

tako da bo stvar le prišla k nam. upam, da s tem padejo tudi cene prejšnjim modelom..

za konzole (x360,ps3) je bolj priporočljiv lcd ali plazma? gledal pa bi gor še kak hd material z neta...

Full HD Sony Sony KDL-52X2000... 5312,97 € :rock:

http://geizhals.at/a210014.html

210014.jpg

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.