Skoči na vsebino

Super Mario 3D Land [3DS]

Priporočene objave

• Pred 1 mesecem ...

Miyamoto Reveals More On Mario 3DS

Speaking in London today, Miyamoto told us: “It’s a combination of Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario on N64. It won’t convey the message if I talk to you today, but if you play it at E3 that will give you more understanding of what I’m talking about.”

The man who created Mario also talked up the effect 3DS’s unique capabilities would have on gameplay, saying: “For example, the floors floating in space: in 2D it’s difficult to judge the distance, but in 3D it’s really easy.”

Super Mario 3D will be fully unveiled at E3, still under intensive development! :ura1:

Super Mario 3D will be fully unveiled at E3 2011 according to Miyamoto, who also confirmed that its under intensive development. As previously noted, the game “will be a combination of Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy,” but Miyamoto added that elements of New Super Mario Bros. will be present. He also talked about how the camera angle influences the depth of the environment:

Super Mario 3D will include a fixed camera system, slightly like the one you saw in Super Mario 64, in which the camera does not move and Mario walks around on the screen. This time you will really feel the depth. Shigeru Miyamoto explains that this method brings dynamism to the staging of the game. This game mechanic certainly will impress and entertain the players says Miyamoto.

• Pred 1 mesecem ...

Super-Mario-3DS-Logo.jpg

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7-2ONYDpvU

SLIKE

Super Mario 3DS has a Zelda-themed level

To celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 3DS will include a Zelda-themed level. The stage, which is in a top down perspective reminiscent of the Link to the Past view, will see Mario dodging various classic Zelda obstacles and solving puzzles in many rooms.

• Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • 4 tednov kasneje...
  • 3 tednov kasneje...
  • 2 tednov kasneje...

What's so Great About Super Mario 3D Land?

i307231.jpg

Everyone loves Mario games, so it makes perfect sense for Nintendo to release Super Mario 3D Land for the 3DS this holiday season. But leaves many of the hardcore gamers with an important question: What makes Super Mario 3D Land different from the past 3D Mario titles? That’s a very good question readers, and I’m about tell you why you need to pre-order Super Mario 3D Land if you consider yourself a true Mario fan.

i307182.jpg

A 3D Mario Game That Plays Like a 2D Mario Game

From what we’ve seen so far, Super Mario 3D Land takes elements from games like Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Bros. 3, and mixes them together. The game is made to play with the simplicity of a 2D Mario game, and at the same time it uses a lot of the elements from past 3D Mario games, including the impressive visuals! Unlike in previous polygonal titles though, you’ll be able to determine distance a whole lot better thanks to the 3DS’s glasses-free 3D. Instead of running by tilting the Circle pad all the way, you hold a button to dash like in the 2D Mario games, which is surprisingly more fun. Although there’s a lack of triple-jumping in this game, Mario can speed up with a rolling somersault attack reminiscent of the slide/jump from Super Mario Sunshine. As you can see in the screenshot above, Super Mario 3D Land takes all the best things from the Mario franchise and wraps it up in one satisfying game card.

i307141.jpg

New Additions

Along with reinventing many Mario favorites, Super Mario 3D Land also introduces new additions to the Mario universe. This game is the first 3D Mario game to incorporate part of the health system in the 2D games (when damaged, Mario shrinks to a small, hat-less version of himself), and also the return of Tanooki Mario from Super Mario Bros. 3, which I’ll talk about in more detail in the next section. One new addition is a gyro (motion) feature allowing players to scope their surroundings like as in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Some notable new enemies include Piranha Plants that spit ink to mask your vision like in Mario Kart, as well as Goombas with Tanooki tails and tall stacks of Goombas. The Circle pad adds an extra sense of precision, making Super Mario 3D Land the first handheld Mario game to incorporate analog control.

i307212.jpg

Tanooki Time

Super Mario 3D Land is the only game other than Super Mario Bros. 3 to feature anything Tanooki related (not including the Tanooki race in Super Mario Sunshine), which means the return of Tanooki Mario. Although Tanooki Mario is in the game, the actual Tanooki Suit power-up was taken out, and replaced with the Super Leaf, which transforms Mario to Tanooki form instead. Many enemies are also seen with Tanooki features, including some Goombas and even Bowser! Something tells me that we’ll be finding something new out about the whole Tanooki thing once this game is released in November.

i307191.jpg

• 2 tednov kasneje...

Nekaj detajlov:

General

- Focuses on snappy action instead of exploration

- Nintendo Power never spent a second wondering where to go or how to get there

- Usually can press left/right on the Control Pad to move the camera and peek at the path in front/behind you

- All levels have a set of medals that you can collect

- Faint chime can be heard when you’re close to a medal

- Ground pound: L or R while jumping

- hold a button to run

- Touch a checkpoint flag to save your progress in the level

- flags are in every level

- Backflip: start by crouching (L/R); this game requires you to stay crouched for roughly a second before doing a backflip

- Can flip forward or backward

- Stopwatches add to your time

- Long jump: Jump while holding L/R

- Mario can wall jump and cartwheel jump

- Triple jump is gone

Tanooki Suit

- Continue to hold the jump button to descend slower than normal

- Can whip the suit’s tails at bricks/enemies

- Swing the tail while holding L or R to crouch

• 2 tednov kasneje...

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.