Skoči na vsebino

Metal Gear Solid 5

Dante

Priporočene objave

MGS5 uradno potrjen!

Zaenkrat bom temo odprl tu, če se pa izkaže, da bo multiplatform pa se lahko kasneje premakne.

Več informacij bo na voljo najkasneje (verjetno pa že prej) 29. novembra, ko izide naslednja številka Official PlayStation Magazine-a (UK).

official-playstation-mag.png

Urejano od Dante

We don't quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.

userbardanteksi.gif

Nič ne bo...

The magazine promised “Metal Gear Solid 5 details” on its cover, which it supposedly gleaned from its interview with Metal Gear producer Hideo Kojima. Of course, the actual quote says something a little different:

“I think we’ll probably have to make it [MGS5] at some point, but what that will be, we have no idea. As far as my involvement in the project is concerned, it probably won’t be as much as it was with MGS1--maybe I can do just one stage! For MGS1 I made the maps myself, laid out the enemy routes myself, did everything hands-on--that level I can’t do again.”

Nothing about that quote indicates that MGS5 is in development. All it indicates is that they’ve considered doing a new Metal Gear Solid game, but they currently have no clue what to do with it. That’s a far cry from “details.” The game will probably be made eventually, but the information on the magazine’s cover is slanted at best and a fabrication at worst.

Ridiculous. Sorry for the wrong information folks, and shame on the magazine for purposefully duping the gaming populace.

BessieSABU.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.