- Sony has trademarked the PS6-10
- THE PLAYSTATION 4 IS NOW THE SECOND BEST-SELLING CONSOLE OF ALL TIME
- BIOWARE CONFIRMS IT’S ‘DEFINITELY NOT DONE’ WITH MASS EFFECT GAMES
- CD Projekt RED further condemns concept of microtransactions
- The Outer Worlds will have enhancements on the Xbox One X but not the PS4 Pro
- The Best Free MS-DOS Games Now Available From the Internet Archive
- The Outer Worlds' Day One Patch is as Big as the Game
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
For GDPR related notice, please see Slovenian Policy page.
KSi - Konzole Slovenija, Rusjanov trg 9, Ljubljana, 1000