- Sony has trademarked the PS6-10
- THE PLAYSTATION 4 IS NOW THE SECOND BEST-SELLING CONSOLE OF ALL TIME
- BIOWARE CONFIRMS IT’S ‘DEFINITELY NOT DONE’ WITH MASS EFFECT GAMES
- CD Projekt RED further condemns concept of microtransactions
- The Outer Worlds will have enhancements on the Xbox One X but not the PS4 Pro
- The Best Free MS-DOS Games Now Available From the Internet Archive
- The Outer Worlds' Day One Patch is as Big as the Game
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cyberpunk'.
Found 2 results
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an upcoming cyberpunk-themed action role-playing video game - combining first-person shooter, stealth and role-playing elements - developed by Eidos Montreal and published by Square Enix as a sequel to the 2011 Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Set two years after Human Revolution, Mankind Divided features the return of Adam Jensen, with new technology and body augmentations. It is played from the first-person perspective, with a third-person perspective cover system.