- Sony has trademarked the PS6-10
- THE PLAYSTATION 4 IS NOW THE SECOND BEST-SELLING CONSOLE OF ALL TIME
- BIOWARE CONFIRMS IT’S ‘DEFINITELY NOT DONE’ WITH MASS EFFECT GAMES
- CD Projekt RED further condemns concept of microtransactions
- The Outer Worlds will have enhancements on the Xbox One X but not the PS4 Pro
- The Best Free MS-DOS Games Now Available From the Internet Archive
- The Outer Worlds' Day One Patch is as Big as the Game
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'how to make games'.
Found 1 result
Zelo kul mini dokumentarna serija o ustvarjanju iger! “The Game Makers: Inside Story” is a 10-part digital series that explores the unique process of storytelling, design and directing in the constantly evolving industry. Told from the perspective of 15 video game luminaries (behind some of the biggest franchises and influential indie breakouts) the series examines the choices and challenges faced in creating narrative for cutting-edge games and their iconic characters. Among the creators featured, the series spotlights interviews with (in alphabetical order): Will Byles (Until Dawn) David Cage (Detroit: Become Human, Heavy Rain) Jenova Chen (Journey, Flower) Ian Dallas (What Remains of Edith Finch, Unfinished Swan) Mary DeMarle (Deus Ex series) Neil Druckmann (The Last of Us series, Uncharted series) Brian Hastings (Ratchet & Clank series, Edge of Nowhere VR) Amy Hennig (Untitled Star Wars project, Uncharted series) Hideo Kojima (Death Stranding, Metal Gear Solid series) Matt Korba (King’s Quest series) Jade Raymond (Upcoming Star Wars Battlefront, Assassin’s Creed 1&2) Dominic Robilliard (Entwined) Sean Vanaman (Firewatch, The Walking Dead) Ru Weerasuriya (Lone Echo VR, The Order: 1886) Kiki Wolfkill (Halo series) Celotna serija: Definitivno vredno ogleda! Še posebej mi je zanimiva zadnja epizoda, kjer je govora o prihodnosti iger.