- Sony has trademarked the PS6-10
- THE PLAYSTATION 4 IS NOW THE SECOND BEST-SELLING CONSOLE OF ALL TIME
- BIOWARE CONFIRMS IT’S ‘DEFINITELY NOT DONE’ WITH MASS EFFECT GAMES
- CD Projekt RED further condemns concept of microtransactions
- The Outer Worlds will have enhancements on the Xbox One X but not the PS4 Pro
- The Best Free MS-DOS Games Now Available From the Internet Archive
- The Outer Worlds' Day One Patch is as Big as the Game
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'online fps'.
Found 1 result
Overwatch is an upcoming multiplayer first-person shooter in development by Blizzard Entertainment. Unveiled at BlizzCon 2014, the game emphasizes cooperative gameplay using a cast of various "heroes", each with their own abilities and roles within a team. Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer shooter featuring a cast of 21 dynamic heroes. Taking place on a near-future Earth, Overwatch gives players the ability to bend time, defy physics and unleash over-the-top powers and weapons. Teams compete in 6v6 objective-based maps set across the world. You’ll be protecting an ancient temple in Egypt, escorting an EMP device through King’s Row in London, battling for control of Lijiang Tower in China, and more. Switching heroes on the ﬂy is key to countering your opponents and to gaining the upper hand in battle. Igra bo izšla letos, 24. maja na PS4, XO in PC! Open beta bo na voljo od 5.-9. maja za vse platforme.