- Sony has trademarked the PS6-10
- THE PLAYSTATION 4 IS NOW THE SECOND BEST-SELLING CONSOLE OF ALL TIME
- BIOWARE CONFIRMS IT’S ‘DEFINITELY NOT DONE’ WITH MASS EFFECT GAMES
- CD Projekt RED further condemns concept of microtransactions
- The Outer Worlds will have enhancements on the Xbox One X but not the PS4 Pro
- The Best Free MS-DOS Games Now Available From the Internet Archive
- The Outer Worlds' Day One Patch is as Big as the Game
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'witch'.
Found 3 results
Directed by Keiichiro Toyama and written by Naoko Sato (previously known for the Siren series and the first Silent Hill), the core mechanics of the game is the player's ability to manipulate gravity, allowing unique movements and navigation. The graphics are cel-shaded, which in Toyama's opinion stand out from the western photorealistic trend.