Skoči na vsebino

Warhawk Beta

Elevan

Priporočene objave

Warhawks beta test signup page is now up on their official site,

You must have:

* Have access to a PLAYSTATION®3 that is connected to the internet via a broadband connection

* Have an active PLAYSTATION®Network Account

* Be 18 years or older

Beta test will commence on 24th MAY

http://www.us.playstation.com/Beta/Warhawk/SignUp.aspx

Prijavil sem se z US accom, dobil mail v katerem piše, da me bodo obvestili če bom izžreban.

Magnolit.png

Tako mimogrede, glede retail verzije se šušlja, da bo zraven usb/bluetooth headset.

Kotaku was able to visit Sony Gamer's Day and came back with great news about Warhawk. Clinton_514 came up with a topic hoping that the developers of Warhawk would push Sony to include some sort of Headset bundled with Warhawk and most if not all of us future warhawk players agreed. We didn't agree simply because we want freebies, but because of the pure fact that Warhawk could greatly benefit from players being able to communicate with one another about anything that could help them achieve victory (strategies, enemy locations, etc).

If the developers didn't read Clinton_514's topic then they must know what most of us were thinking. Kotaku spoke with SCEA's Peter Dille about the blu ray (retail) version of warhawk and was told what we'll get.

-Developer Interviews

-Behind the scenes vids

-Demos of upcoming games

and the most important of all

- a bluetooth headset.

What does this all mean? Our prayers have been answered and we'll soon be able to communicate with one another in one of the ps3's most anticipated online only games of the year.

As for the price, Eb games and gamestops across the country have Warhawk Listed at 39.99. I'm not certain this is the real price, but if it was then what a deal! I wouldn't get my hopes up though and will check the register at EB tomorrow to see if the price has changed.

For the original article on Kotaku.com go here

EDIT: *It's always nice to have more sources with ign also stating a headset bundle is coming our way

Magnolit.png
  • 2 tednov kasneje...

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.