Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Prva slika prototipa Playstation 4?

Priporočene objave

No, ker ne vem kam dat, postam tle. Pijani Itagaki malo o programiranju na PS3, DMC4 ter par abstraknosti ki so najbrž sam njemu jasne:

Curious what ex-Team Ninja head Tomonobu Itagaki has been up to since leaving Tecmo back in June? Our own James Mielke journeyed all the way to Tokyo to score this exclusive post-Tecmo interview with the father of Ninja Gaiden, and boy is it a doozy. Always quick with plenty to say that can stir things up, this beefy chat with the admittedly drunk Itagaki is overflowing with gems.

For example, Itagaki likens the decline of Japanese game development -- and most other things -- to aerial dogfights:

"For instance, look back to World War II. You had aerial dogfight battles with 600 planes on each side. And then, as we got into, say, the Korean War, it was maybe 50 or 60 per side. And in modern times, with modern jet planes, you only need one or two to fight a battle. So you certainly see a progression like that, but I look at it as someone who likes fighter planes and thinks they're really cool. The fact that fighter planes themselves have dwindled in number is certainly somewhat regrettable. But I still like fighter planes, and I think they're the coolest type of plane there is.

If that takes things a little too abstract for your tastes, the former Dead or Alive designer also dispels the notion that the PS3 is too difficult to develop for:

"One more thing I would add is that I don't think that developing for the PS3 is hard at all. It was much harder developing for the Famicom. It's true. I mean, give someone who's developing for the PS3 a Famicom and see if they can make a game for it. They won't be able to. Yeah, that'll prove it. We'll bet a drink on it.

We'll look into passing that along to Valve and ask about maybe getting Left 4 Dead ported over to Famicom as well. In the meantime, Itagaki also had a little advice for Devil May Cry director Hideki Kamiya based on his assertion that nobody has pushed the action genre forward since the original DMC:

"I just wanted to let your readers know that there are two types of people out there who like to make controversial, splashy comments. There are those who are truly outspoken, and there are those who are just trying to cover up for their weaknesses. We have a saying here in Japan, "the weaker dog barks more" -- and I sincerely hope that he's not one of the latter. Also, I would also just like to remind him to make sure to stay awake for the next eight years.

We'll let you decide which type of controversial, splashy comment that was. For more, including Itagaki's thoughts on the collapse of arcades in the U.S. and Japan, his respect for Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima, and his plans for the future check out the full interview.

On pa David Jaffe bi se morala združit in skupaj ustvarit en pošten špil. Oba seveda pijana na mrtvo. Tole bi bil action leta.

Nisem obiskal forum kar nekaj časa! Ko sem prebral par postov lokalnih retardiranih zombijev tipa shoelace, travar in drugih enostavno moram tud jaz nekaj napisat!

Prvi STROKOVNI nasvet (sem medicinski profesionalec):

Hitro svojem osebnem zdravniku po napotnico za psihijatra.

Če boste hitri mogoče (MOGOČE) še ni prepozno za vas.

Vaša obsesija oz. sovraštvo do ene elektronične naprave kaže da ste popolnoma izgubili stik z realnostjo.

In drugo; to itak (UPAM) veste, ZASVOJENI STE Z VIDEOIGRAMI!

GET A LIFE, YOU DISCUST ME!!!!!

Stari... ne se znašat nad nedolžnimi ljudmi, če te Sony nabija v rito... raje mal vazelina namaž pa bo manj peklo. :evil:

hotz-tshirt-thumb.jpg
Nisem obiskal forum kar nekaj časa! Ko sem prebral par postov lokalnih retardiranih zombijev tipa shoelace, travar in drugih enostavno moram tud jaz nekaj napisat!

Prvi STROKOVNI nasvet (sem medicinski profesionalec):

Hitro svojem osebnem zdravniku po napotnico za psihijatra.

Če boste hitri mogoče (MOGOČE) še ni prepozno za vas.

Vaša obsesija oz. sovraštvo do ene elektronične naprave kaže da ste popolnoma izgubili stik z realnostjo.

In drugo; to itak (UPAM) veste, ZASVOJENI STE Z VIDEOIGRAMI!

GET A LIFE, YOU DISCUST ME!!!!!

Mwahaha, kter komik je pa ta? Si vesel da si končn net fasu a? Alkhor res bi blo fajn da b se nam še ti prdružu, da bi res sam debili ostal na PS3 strani. :no_no:

NinjaKlan.gif

xFire: spankrock

Meh tole je blatant NG kopija, tip zgleda skor ist kot Ryu. Tile iz From Software so naredil Tenchu Z in tud prejšnje, bi raj ostal na tem in naredil kazga novga, ker Z ni bil tak slab na x360 sam grafiko, AI, design stopenj in neraznolikost je imel v kurcu ampak začuda sem ga zaradi zabavnosti preigral več kot kak GTAIV.

NinjaKlan.gif

xFire: spankrock

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.