Skoči na vsebino

The Last of Us

Priporočene objave

• Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • 2 tednov kasneje...

Intervju

I will tell you it takes place in the United States, in more than one location. You can look at our past games and see how important pacing is to us, and changing things up. If you guys want to talk about your perception of your characters…

And for me I think we’ve seen the model of the character change dynamically over the last several years. I mean before it was Marcus Phoenix from Gears Of War – still a great protagonist, a great hero, but people don’t relate that well to him anymore.

We’re seeing someone who’s the antihero, a bad guy, like Cole from infamous. That’s not what we’re going for. I think what I’ve seen from the last several days as we’ve been teasing this, people think they know what the game’s about, they think they know who Joel is, who Ellie is, what their relationship’s about. And it’s kind fun to watch on this side, because I don’t think anybody really does.

Q How old is she?

AJ: Fourteen. They’re not father and daughter. That’s all I’m going to say as far as that.

Q What are your ambitions for the game?

ND: On the top-most level, I think what Bruce and I really want to do is say something. Which is the way these characters behave and the way they will change, we’re trying to say something about human beings and how they exist. Not necessarily just in this setting but in every setting. What does it mean to love someone like your daughter, or to love someone like your father. That’s the thing we want to do the most.

Below that we want to change the fucking industry because we feel like storytelling is so poor right now. And we try so hard at Naughty Dog to push things, and games come out which are fun and exciting and visceral, but to read in reviews that they have amazing stories is disheartening for us because we work so hard at it. We really hope we can raise the bar, that people will look at it and say ‘OK, I really need to learn the craft of storytelling, I really need to think about characters, I really need to involve my actors in this in order to get realistic performances. That’s what we want to do.

It’s funny with the… what we’re calling the infected, the humans infected by the cordyceps. The reason we put it out in the first trailer is that we wanted to get that out of the way. Because if the game was really about the monsters infected, the creatures, the zombies, whatever people want to call them, we wouldn’t have shown them. We would have teased it ‘Wait til you see what they look like?’ you know. But instead we wanted to get it out the way because the story’s not about them.

Q What’s the gameplay style?

ND: I would say that you can look at all of our franchises, we started with Crash, then we could tell a more sophisticated story in Jak and Daxter, there were still mechanics involved but it was still third-person, what you might call a character-based or character-action game.

Then we went to Uncharted and could tell even more sophisticated stories, and ground the player more, get them immersed with the characters. And I can tell you this is third-person. I can tell you that all the mechanics we’re crafting, all the systems we’re building, revolve around the characters and the story we’re trying to tell.

Urejano od Bessie

BessieSABU.png

• 3 tednov kasneje...
  • Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • 3 tednov kasneje...
  • vrhovni

Tale špil res izgleda čist hudo. En izmed redkih špilov, pri katerih (no, vsaj glede na tale trailer) dobiš občutek, da je preživetje v postapokaliptičnem svetu nekaj problematičnega in da pobijanje drugih ljudi res ni nekaj enostavnega, kot smo navajeni iz večine modernih streljačin.

Pa še leeeep je totalno. :drool:

• 3 tednov kasneje...
  • Pred 1 mesecem ...
  • 2 tednov kasneje...
  • Pred 3 meseci ...

post-101-144771023682_thumb.jpg

>http://youtu.be/oMRmuNcr6iU

V prednaročilu lahko dobite, odvisno od prodajalca, dodatke:

Sights and Sounds Pack

-The official soundtrack of the game :love:

-A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art

-Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie

post-101-144771023687_thumb.jpg

Ali

Survival Pack

-Bonus experience points for multiplayer

-A multiplayer melee attack booster

-Some extra starting in-game cash

-Special customizable character items for multiplayer

-Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign

post-101-144771023689_thumb.jpg

In ja očitno bo tudi večigralstvo...

Igra pride na police 7.5.2013!

BessieSABU.png

• 2 tednov kasneje...
  • Pred 1 mesecem ...

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.