Skoči na vsebino

Ekskluzivno:Xbox One [NE-OPIS]

Bessie

Priporočene objave

• vrhovni
The first case of consoles packaged and ready to go:

post-803-144771035289_thumb.jpg

And here is first pallet loaded and ready for the journey to your local retailer for November 22nd:

post-803-144771035293_thumb.jpg

Meanwhile, while console manufacturers often make a loss on each unit sold, particularly at launch, Microsoft said it intends for the £429 Xbox One to be a profitable product from day one.

"The strategy will continue which is that we're looking to be break even or low margin at worst on [Xbox One]," Mehdi said, "and then make money selling additional games, the Xbox Live service and other capabilities on top."

MS bo nudil podporo za Xbox 360 vse do leta 2016.

Urejano od matej1990

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

Kitajci pravijo da bo bel X1 na voljo tudi za končne kupce, malo po uradnem izidu.

post-101-144771036212_thumb.jpg

. If you are consumed by the fire of jealousy, consider this to be some good news: supposedly an insider source in China revealed that the white next-gen Xbox One will be available to the consumer market some time after the console's initial launch in late November.

BessieSABU.png

X1 bo lahko samo ležal...

post-101-144771036463_thumb.jpg

We're still a couple of months away from the launch of the Xbox One, but if you've already cleared out a welcoming cubbyhole in anticipation, then we hope you've pictured the next-gen console lying down. Speaking with GameSpot at the Tokyo Game Show, top Xbox bod Albert Panello said the One doesn't "support vertical orientation," or: you shouldn't stand it up. Panello explains the console's slot-loading drive simply wasn't designed for operating in that position, and if you're a rebellious type that laughs at the threat of busted hardware, you'll be ignoring official advice "at your own risk."

BessieSABU.png

• vrhovni

Eurogamer je objavil ZELO tehnični intervju z dvema glavnima Xbox One inženirjema. Predvsem se gre o balansiranju strojne in programske opreme in drugačnem pristopu optimizacije napram Sony-ju:

The Xbox 360 was the easiest console platform to develop for, it wasn't that hard for our developers to adapt to eDRAM... [ESRAM] is very much an evolution and improvement... over the design we had with the Xbox 360.

Every one of the Xbox One dev kits actually has 14 CUs on the silicon... And we actually saw on the launch titles... we found that going to 14 CUs wasn't as effective as the 6.6 per cent clock upgrade that we did.

vxz0cz.jpg

Celoten članek je na voljo TUKAJ!

NowickySLO.png

• vrhovni

Ojoj, Kinect 2 bo očitno pobral veliko napak svojega predhodnika:

I am a little bit worried about Kinect.

Yesterday I spent a fair amount of time with the Xbox One’s new Kinect, and it seemed like a significant chunk of that time was spent trying to get things to work when (two months from the launch of Xbox One) they should simply work.

I’ve spent 10 minutes being scanned into Kinect Sports Rivals. I’m not sure if it’s working correctly. The only feedback I am being given is from a Microsoft rep to my right. He’s politely giving me instructions when the Kinect (for some reason) stops the scan.

“Take a step forward.”P

“Take a step back.”P

“Maybe just tilt your head a little bit left.”

As it does its calculations I ask myself, ‘if this is difficult with a Microsoft representative guiding me step by step, how difficult will it be for a ten year old in the comfort of his or her own home, or parents who’ve never used a console before?’

Disconnect between my movements in real life as replicated on screen is obvious. I feel it, instantly, and it makes playing any game with Kinect a frustrating experience.

I find myself asking another question: three years after the release of Kinect, how many video games have really worked well with Kinect? I come up with two names. Two. Dance Central and Child of Eden. In three years.
I’m worried about Kinect. Mere months from launch it feels imprecise, temperamental and clumsy. On more than one occasion its voice recognition, being demonstrated by a Microsoft rep from the US with an American accent, needed three or four repeats of ‘Xbox Home’ to do what a single button press could have done in half a second. If Microsoft reps who have been briefed and have lived with the Xbox One for months are struggling to make everything work seamlessly, what chance does the average punter have?
But the major issue is this: if you want to purchase an Xbox One, Kinect is being forced upon you. You are paying extra for a device that, two months from launch, feels like a rough, unfinished product. You don’t have a choice and that’s problematic.
Some aspects work well: facial recognition, although slow, is a great idea. I love that it recognises who is holding which controller and responds accordingly.

But that was the 10%. During the remaining 90%, Kinect felt like it was a hindrance, forcing users to swim against the giant leaps Microsoft made with Xbox One’s user friendly UI, which looks fantastic. Sure, I can turn Kinect off — that’s my choice. But I still have to pay for it. I don’t have a choice there.

Pa tako dobro je kazalo, da so odpravili vse slabosti prve verzije. :(

NowickySLO.png

Pridruži se debati

Objavi takoj, registriraj se kasneje. Vpiši se, če imaš račun in objavi s svojim računom.

Gost
Odgovori v debato...

×   Prilepljena vsebina je formatirana.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Tvoja povezava je bila samodejno vpeta..   Namesto tega prikaži kot povezavo

×   Tvoja prejšnja vsebina je bila obnovljena.   Počisti urejevalnik

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.