Skoči na vsebino

Gran Turismo 7

Bessie

Priporočene objave

"Gran Turismo 7 is coming in 2014"

post-101-144771041083_thumb.jpg

"We don't want to take too long on Gran Turismo 7," Kazunori told us. "Best-case scenario? Next year. In GT6 we really had to tune the software 100 per cent to maximise the PS3's architecture, but of course the PS4's hardware is much better, so I think the overall quality of the game across the board will be boosted when you come to play it".

So what about Forza? Is Kazunori and his team concerned about his chief rival? "We always respect our competition," he says. "The racing genre isn't really that big in its entirety, so I'm glad that everyone works hard to boost the genre as a whole."

Povezava

GT 7 tech demo. Nothing to describe other than it looked amazing. It was snowing and at night. Cockpit view, then turned to outside the car.

BessieSABU.png

• Pred 10 meseci ...
  • vrhovni

Gran Turismo Creator Kazunori Yamauchi:

"Everything will be running naturally. PS3 was much, much more difficult. The high quality of data that we have being rendered on the PS4 I think is going to make an incredible difference."

"We want to make it very Gran Turismo. By that I mean it’s going to be a game that matches the very era that we live in, in 2015 or 2016."

Torej bo izid komaj v 2015 ali 2016.

Toliko o izidu v 2014... :roll:

PSN & Xbox LIVE: NowickySLO

NowickySLO.png

• Pred 7 meseci ...
  • Pred 4 meseci ...
  • japanboy locked this debata
  • Ozi odpel dotično debata
Gost
Debata je zaprta za nadaljnje komentarje.
  • Ustvari novo...

Pomembno obvestilo

Z uporabo spletišča se strinjaš s Pogoji uporabe.